Cascadian Farm Organic Fruit and Nut Granola uploaded by Allison D.

BY CASCADIAN FARM

Cascadian Farm® Organic Fruit and Nut Granola.
Organic whole grain oats, crisp rice, raisins, cranberries, sunflower seeds & almonds.
USDA organic.
Founded in Skagit Valley, WA.
Since 1972. see more...

• What do u you guys think of this product? 3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Laura B.
Laura B.
My current favorite cereak. I like my cereal to be crunchy even after I put milk over it and these deliver that. Also the sweetness is just about right because I don't like it to sweet. Sweet and crunchy perfection 👌
Candace G.
Candace G.
I love Cascadiam farms. An affordable healthy cereal option. This granola mixture is great. They are always fresh and crunchy. I have never had a stale box.
stephanie r.
stephanie r.
Cranston, RI
This is the absolute best flavor and best cereal out there. My husband and i are obsessed with it. I would consider it pricey but healthy. Great product.
Nicole P.
Nicole P.
Great granola. I will put it in my homemade yogurt along with some fresh fruit and it's delicious!
Virginia B.
Virginia B.
Cincinnati, OH
Foodie Expert
I love having this in my pantry. There is something amazing about knowing what you are eating, and actually feeling full yet not guilty. O did I mention it is actually more than delicious. We love Cascadian Farm to begin with, so I am always trying new cereals when they come out. I look forward to seeing what other flavors I can begin my morning with.
Kharissa S.
Kharissa S.
Land O Lakes, FL
I recently discovered this cereal and fell in love. The sunflower seeds really give it that pop that other cereals lack. I love that I can eat it as cereal with my almond milk and I can throw it in some fruit and yogurt for a refreshing parfait! It definitely surpassed my expectations.
Emily V.
Emily V.
I love granola. No rice flakes though. No raisins/fruit. Just the granola is good for me. Rice stuff is just filler I'm onto you. No thanks. And raisins take too long to chew, I have things to do ya know?
Christine B.
Christine B.
Love this granola because it has tons of flavor and is not too sweet! It holds it's crunch in milk and when thrown on top of yogurt. It's organic and healthier than others.
Kim I.
Kim I.
Great cereal or granola. I like them because they are organic which is why I discovered them. Every box I've tried has been wonderful
Allison D.
Allison D.
Foodie Expert
This granola is wonderful! It is slightly sweet but not overly sweet. This granola tastes great with milk or over yogurt! This granola helped me to stay feeling full till lunch time!
Zasha F.
Zasha F.
Pittsburgh, PA
What do u you guys think of this product?