BY CASCADIAN FARM

A Delicious Blend Of Organic Whole Grain Oats, Crisp Rice, And Sliced Almonds With Organic Vanilla Flavor.

Ingredients: Whole Grain Oats*, Cane Sugar*, Rice*, Sunflower Oil*, Almonds*, Molasses*, Sea Salt, Vanilla Extract*, Vanilla Flavor*. Vitamin E (Mixed Tocopherols) Added To Preserve Freshness.

*organic.

Contains Almond Ingredients; May Contain Wheat Ingredients.

Lily H.
I love vanilla almond cereal, anything that flavor really. I don’t even know how many boxes of this I’ve gone through, but I do know that it’s so good! The price is decent, obviously everything organic is more expensive than the original, but it’s so worth it! Love this cereal & would totally recommend it.
Robin L.
Franklin
 I love Cascadian Farms granola. Are usually make my own homemade granola but if I can’t find the time this is the next best thing.  I’ve pretty much tried every flavor that they have in the granola and love everyone of them .  I have two boxes in my pantry at the moment and I don’t think I ever don’t have a box in my pantry yes I would buy this again.
Eboneé M.
Jacksonville, FL
I love mixing this cereal with a few others from the same brand to make my big bowl of plant based cereal. I love the vanilla flavor. It’s not too strong and it goes well with fruit! It’s healthy and delicious! Yum!
Shaina L.
Tampa
The cinnamon crunch is AMAZING! It's perfectly sweet with less sugar than other brands. And the French vanilla yogurt is so very delicious and goes well with yogurt!
Alicia R.
San Diego, CA
I bought this cereal, and then when i got home realized it was from the little town next to my home town, which immediately made me loyal. But the granoal was good too! i always get vanilla almond granolas, and this was one of the best.
Antoinette M.
Fort Smith, AR
This granola cereal is so delicious in milk. I am a repeat customer of this cereal and the Cascadian Farms honey and oat granola. They are both organic granolas and are some of the most delicious ones.
Marisa L.
Tampa
 Always a favorite with my family. The cereal is tasty and hearty. I've eaten it plain, and yogurt, topped on ice cream or with dried fruit. I've also used it for baking.
Denise H.
A favorite in the house because of the rich taste of vanilla. Great tasting & not overly sweetened but great for both children & adults to enjoy for breakfast or any other time of the day.
Alyssa C.
Hillsborough, NJ
I recently started shopping in the organic and natural aisles and that is when I discovered Cascadian Farms. The French Vanilla Almond Granola Cereal has become one of my new favorites. My only complaint is that is can be a bit expensive at times and I really have to wait for a sale to buy it.
Olivia M.
This is my absolute favorite flavor of granola. It is so addicting! The only thing that I'm not so crazy about is the amount of sugar that granola usually has in it. It sounds like it would be healthy, especially since it's organic, but you have to be aware of serving sizes here.