Cascadian Farm Organic Farm Stand Harvest Vanilla Coconut & Pumpkin Seed Granola

BY CASCADIAN FARM #84 in Granola & Muesli

Crunchy Pumpkin Seeds, Vanilla, And Coconut Flakes Make This Granola A Delightful Treat!

Ingredients: Whole Grain Oats*, Cane Sugar*, Coconut*, Sunflower Oil*, Pumpkin Seeds*, Brown Rice*, Molasses*, Sea Salt, Vanilla Extract*. Vitamin E (Mixed Tocopherols) Added To Preserve Freshness.

*organic

Contains Coconut; May Contain Wheat, Almond, Cashew, Hazelnut, Macadamia, Pine Nut And Walnut Ingredients.

Buy on Walmart*
PENN H.
Columbia, MD
They are so tasty, filled with so much goodness. I love that regular grocery stores carry this brand too. I add just a handful to my oats at breakfast. The flavors are so fresh and finely roasted.
Kayla S.
Staley, NC
This is an absolute staple in our pantry, delicious! We have this a few times a week for either breakfast or a quick snack. We buy this frequently. It tastes great and I don't have to worry about the ingredients. I would recommend giving it a try.
Jennifer F.
This is sooo yummy. I tend to toss it on my yogurt or when I make smoothie bowls. It's the perfect topping for different treats. Coconut is my favorite, so that's definitely a bonus.
Leah P.
Although I do prefer other brands this product is tasty and is filled with more natural ingredients. I like the coconut flavor with the oats and is also good not the go. Does have a slightly dry texture.
Lauren A.
Trevose, PA
I love granola and I love pumpkin seeds so this is the perfect combo for me. Tastes great with almond milk, regular milk, yogurt, or just as a dry snack. I sometime wish these granolas had more clumbs in them instead of being loose bits of granola.
Brynn B.
Delicious! I love pumpkin anything, so this was destined for greatness. lol. It tastes healthy and makes you feel better about the choices you are making. I want to try other flavors.
Valerie R.
We love the crunchy, yummy flavors of this granola and mix it in our Greek yogurt. The flavor isn't too sweet, so it's just the right amount of proteins and texture for a hearty, nutritious breakfast or snack.
Hailey T.
Ocala, FL
I bought Cascadian Farm one time when it was BOGO at the store and it's been my favorite ever since! They have a great variety and they have all kinds of cereal, granola, and granola bars. My favorite way to eat the granola is on top of yogurt with some fresh fruit.
Samm W.
Presque Isle, ME
This is my favorite granola! It really taste like pumpkin and coconut! It's delicious to add into Chobani Pumpkin yogurt! I get this as often as I can, and I stock up because it can be hard to find sometimes!
Heather T.
Felicity, OH
This is a great snack for on the go, or anywhere really. I love Cascadian Farm granola and cereals. I like that they are organic and my daughter loves them too.