Cascadian Farm Organic Farm Stand Harvest Cherry Almond & Quinoa Granola uploaded by Evie D.Cascadian Farm Organic Farm Stand Harvest Cherry Almond & Quinoa Granola uploaded by Libbie K.

BY CASCADIAN FARM

This Fruity Granola Boasts Organic Whole Grains Blended With Hearty Almonds And Delicious Quinoa For A Crunchy And Wholesome Way To Start Or End Your Day!

Ingredients: Whole Grain Oats*, Cane Sugar*, Sunflower Oil*, Brown Rice*, Almonds*, Quinoa*, Dried Cherries*, Molasses*, Sea Salt, Vanilla Extract*. Vitamin E (Mixed Tocopherols) Added To Preserve Freshness.

Miranda B.
I purchased this at my local health food store. I wanted to try something new and really like most of their products. It was great and I really enjoyed the cherrys in it.. I also love almonds too and this was crunchy and a good get up and go breakfast for me. I will be buying this again.
Libbie K.
Shoreview, MN
My favorite granola. It's more expensive than the other brands, but I can't bring myself to buy anything else, it's just too good! And that's really saying something because I typically look fora good deal. It's healthy, it tastes great, I eat it daily.
Roula A.
Mansfield, Massachusetts
I love all these products! They have the perfect combos and portion snack sizes always are convenient to just grab and go and have a healthy snacks thru out my day
Sabine M.
Sandusky, OH
The thing about this cereal is that I feel the sugar is controlled. Compared to other granola the amount of fiber in the cereal seems more. I am all about super foods and love that quinoa is part of the cereal
Betty P.
Kelso, WA
This is really good. It's sweet but not too sweet. Chey and crunchy. Great texture. Makes a complete breakfast with the grain, protein from the almonds, and fruit.
VE-1075051Claudiyeth M.
Doral, FL
This is perfect for eating granola with yogurt in fact you could even eat alone for a more strict diet ... I do love this and everything this brand has no other name everything is perfect and bars are also excellent ! 100 % recommend this product is ideal ....
JayDizzy D.
It's good when you do not not have time to make your own granola BUT it contains too much sugar. Good when you're in a pinch but check the sugar content first.
Chelsea B.
Detroit, MI
Very boring and hard to eat. May be better in yogurt. Very stale granola and I didn't enjoy it. I bought it once and was not satisfied.
Franchesca a.
Homestead, FL
. Good healthy cereal. Taste delicious WITH nutricius ingredientes. I rey differents flavors. I would buy it again. I'm repeat consumer
Shannon R.
San Mateo, CA
This is a great granola to stir into yogurt or other things. I tend to just eat the bigger pieces as a snack.