Cascadian Farm Organic Dark Chocolate Almond Granola uploaded by Regan G.Cascadian Farm Organic Dark Chocolate Almond Granola uploaded by Regan G.

BY CASCADIAN FARM #34 in Granola & Muesli

Indulge Your Taste Buds Throughout The Day With The Delicious Blend Of Organic Whole Grain Oats, Dark Chocolate And Almonds. Perfect For Breakfast, An Afternoon Snack Or On Top Of Your Evening Ice Cream!

Ingredients: Whole Grain Oats*, Cane Sugar*, Sunflower Oil*, Rice*, Dark Chocolate Chips* (Cane Sugar*, Chocolate Liquor*, Cocoa Butter*, Vanilla*), Amaranth*, Almonds*, Cocoa Powder*, Molasses*, Sea Salt. Vitamin E (Mixed Tocopherols) Added To Preserve Freshness.

*organic.

Contains Almond; May Contain Wheat, Milk And Soy Ingredients.

Swetha V.
new york
really delicious granola that tasted like an oreo. It has a decent amount of calories...250/serving which is a little less than 4 double stuff oreos for reference. I like to eat foods for volume so I would pick this over oreos any day just because subjectively this gives me more food bang for my calorie buck. I like to mix this into mint chocolate halo top to make me feel like im eating mint oreo ice cream.
Kenzie C.
Just a little bit of this cereal goes a long way! It has a great taste, and it curbs my hunger for the entire morning. I love having a small bowl of this cereal with almond milk, and it is a much healthier alternative to empty carbs like waffles or fruit loops
Jennifer L.
There is NOTHING I love as much as this granola.  Whether by itself or added into some greek yogurt with berries, this feels like a treat no matter what time of day.  The dark chocolate isn't overwhelming, and it is so filling that it can take you through the morning.
Hannah L.
Nashville
This is dangerously delicious. The almond make it protein packed and the dark chocolate satisfies the sweet tooth to begin the day. I️t pairs well with Greek Gods vanilla honey yogurt & blueberries or eaten by itself!
Christina B.
Ishpeming , MI
What's not to love. Dark chocolate? Good. Almonds? Good. Granola? Gooood. All Joey Tribiani references aside, this is deceptively healthy the sugar conent is a bit high, but again, most cereals are much higher. Just keep that in mind and you'll be solid with this option. I like to pair it with unsweetened original almond milk.
Emily F.
Boone, NC
I try to find this box of cereal whenever I go grocery shopping. It's filling and has an amazing flavor but it's only once in a while I'm actually able to find it in stock! I'm obsessed with chocolate and this cereal satisfies my craving without making me think I'm just eating chocolate for breakfast. Very healthy and filling and would recommend!
Caitlyn B.
Dublin, GA
I wish I could give this more than five stars because I love it that much! The dark chocolate is just perfect, and granola cereal is one of my favorites! The only downside is that it comes in such a tiny box, so it doesn't last nearly long enough. I think I finished off the box in about two or three days because I'm addicted.
Nisha S.
This was a pretty good cereal. The dark chocolate bits were a nice addition to this snack. It is really crunchy, perfect for the topping of a smoothie bowl or mixed with peanut butter and apple slices. I would recommend this to friends and family for a good snack that has dark chocolate without excess bitterness.
Kris R.
Guntersville, AL
I am not a big cereal eater but I do find this one to be really good.  It is very filling and not too sweet like most cereals these days.  It stays crunchy with your milk added to it too.  It is a better alternative to the other sugary cereals on the shelves.  I would recommend this to others.
Hope T.
If you want an organic, tasty, and crunchy cereal this this is for you. I discovered this brand at my local publix a few weeks ago and it's the only cereal I eat now. My boyfriend loves it too! The oats and dark chocolate is a perfect combination for the perfect breakfast in the morning.
Myah C.
Milwaukee, WI
Has anyone tried this with yogurt?

back