Cascadian Farm Organic Dark Chocolate Almond Granola uploaded by Regan G.Cascadian Farm Organic Dark Chocolate Almond Granola uploaded by Regan G.

BY CASCADIAN FARM

Indulge Your Taste Buds Throughout The Day With The Delicious Blend Of Organic Whole Grain Oats, Dark Chocolate And Almonds. Perfect For Breakfast, An Afternoon Snack Or On Top Of Your Evening Ice Cream!

Ingredients: Whole Grain Oats*, Cane Sugar*, Sunflower Oil*, Rice*, Dark Chocolate Chips* (Cane Sugar*, Chocolate Liquor*, Cocoa Butter*, Vanilla*), Amaranth*, Almonds*, Cocoa Powder*, Molasses*, Sea Salt. Vitamin E (Mixed Tocopherols) Added To Preserve Freshness.

*organic.

Contains Almond; May Contain Wheat, Milk And Soy Ingredients.

Hannah L.
Nashville
This is dangerously delicious. The almond make it protein packed and the dark chocolate satisfies the sweet tooth to begin the day. I️t pairs well with Greek Gods vanilla honey yogurt & blueberries or eaten by itself!
Christina B.
Ishpeming , MI
What's not to love. Dark chocolate? Good. Almonds? Good. Granola? Gooood. All Joey Tribiani references aside, this is deceptively healthy the sugar conent is a bit high, but again, most cereals are much higher. Just keep that in mind and you'll be solid with this option. I like to pair it with unsweetened original almond milk.
Emily F.
Boone, NC
I try to find this box of cereal whenever I go grocery shopping. It's filling and has an amazing flavor but it's only once in a while I'm actually able to find it in stock! I'm obsessed with chocolate and this cereal satisfies my craving without making me think I'm just eating chocolate for breakfast. Very healthy and filling and would recommend!
Caitlyn B.
Dublin, GA
I wish I could give this more than five stars because I love it that much! The dark chocolate is just perfect, and granola cereal is one of my favorites! The only downside is that it comes in such a tiny box, so it doesn't last nearly long enough. I think I finished off the box in about two or three days because I'm addicted.
Nisha S.
This was a pretty good cereal. The dark chocolate bits were a nice addition to this snack. It is really crunchy, perfect for the topping of a smoothie bowl or mixed with peanut butter and apple slices. I would recommend this to friends and family for a good snack that has dark chocolate without excess bitterness.
Kris R.
Guntersville, AL
I am not a big cereal eater but I do find this one to be really good.  It is very filling and not too sweet like most cereals these days.  It stays crunchy with your milk added to it too.  It is a better alternative to the other sugary cereals on the shelves.  I would recommend this to others.
Hope T.
If you want an organic, tasty, and crunchy cereal this this is for you. I discovered this brand at my local publix a few weeks ago and it's the only cereal I eat now. My boyfriend loves it too! The oats and dark chocolate is a perfect combination for the perfect breakfast in the morning.
Katelyn R.
Super good. This granola is really good and has good size clusters. Also it has chocolate in it so it's always a good day when you have chocolate. Comes pretty pricing and is sometimes hard to find in the store. Overall a good granola but I don't buy too often because of the price
Karen D.
Pierson
This cereal is quite good if you like dark chocolate.  It's healthy for the most part, but high in carbs and cals.  It would make great cookie bars!  I got it at Meijer and have gotten it before.  When I need a snack in the morning I'll eat this cereal.
Alyssa R.
Fenton, MI
I rarely buy granola because of the cost, but this organic chocolate version is indulgent and feels like a treat. I've enjoyed it on top of coconut yogurt with some fresh berries mixed in for a light dessert or snack. I would recommend it if you're looking to splurge.
Myah C.
Milwaukee, WI
Has anyone tried this with yogurt?