Cascadian Farm Organic Dark Chocolate Almond Granola uploaded by Regan G.Cascadian Farm Organic Dark Chocolate Almond Granola uploaded by Regan G.
2 colors available

BY CASCADIAN FARM

Cascadian Farm® Organic Dark Chocolate Almond Granola.
Organic whole grain oats, wheat and barley, crisp rice, almonds and dark chocolate.
USDA organic.
Founded in Skagit Valley, WA.
Since 1972. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Shari Lou S.
Shari Lou S.
Foodie Expert
This is my new favorite granola. I usually add it to a bowl with (coconut)milk, but it's fine enough to mix it well with Greek yoghurt or to snack straight out of the box (my personal favorite). Love that it's crunchy but not too hard. The amaranth, crisp rice and almonds give it a great texture and the roasted flavor paired with the sweetness of the chocolate make this the perfect granola for me. This does not disappoint!
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Hudson, MA
Foodie Expert
This has been one of my favorite granolas for a long time! I cut the serving size down and it really isn't bad calories wise! There are a lot of big clusters and delicious little pieces of dark chocolate. Great in yogurt or with milk. It's worth the little bit extra cost!
El N.
El N.
Fallon, NV
The family likes sugar cereals that have no nutrition buttt my crazy health nut self will not allow it. I found this a couple months back and hoped it could be gone in 2 months. But to my suprise it was gone and requested again within a weak. Worked for my picky eaters
Katlin S.
Katlin S.
Foodie Expert
This cereal is so wholesome and delicious. I truly have never had a cereal that makes me as happy as this one does. It is a little more expensive than most, but it is totally worth it. I love the crunch clusters and the simple sweetness of the dark chocolate!
Calli O.
Calli O.
I looooove this granola! It's great as a cereal with a little milk, but more often I add it to my Greek yogurts for a litter extra crunch. It has a great flavor and the hint of chocolate adds just a little bit of sweetness to make it feel like a treat!
J B.
J B.
A nice treat for mom when she needs something sweet to satisfy that chocolate craving without feeling bad afterwards!
Beth S.
Beth S.
Fairfield, OH
Great tasting and healthy. Great as an addition to yogurt or by itself with milk. Stays crunchy
Laura B.
Laura B.
Very delicious. My whole familly enjoyed this crunchy chocolaty granola.yummmm
Swetha V.
Swetha V.
new york
really delicious granola that tasted like an oreo. It has a decent amount of calories...250/serving which is a little less than 4 double stuff oreos for reference. I like to eat foods for volume so I would pick this over oreos any day just because subjectively this gives me more food bang for my calorie buck. I like to mix this into mint chocolate halo top to make me feel like im eating mint oreo ice cream.
emily ❥.
emily ❥.
Boone, NC
Foodie Expert
I try to find this box of cereal whenever I go grocery shopping. It's filling and has an amazing flavor but it's only once in a while I'm actually able to find it in stock! I'm obsessed with chocolate and this cereal satisfies my craving without making me think I'm just eating chocolate for breakfast. Very healthy and filling and would recommend!
Myah C.
Myah C.
Milwaukee, WI
Has anyone tried this with yogurt?