Cascadian Farm Organic Dark Chocolate Almond Granola uploaded by Regan G.Cascadian Farm Organic Dark Chocolate Almond Granola uploaded by Regan G.

BY CASCADIAN FARM #17 in Granola & Muesli

Cascadian Farm® Organic Dark Chocolate Almond Granola.
Organic whole grain oats, wheat and barley, crisp rice, almonds and dark chocolate.
USDA organic.
Founded in Skagit Valley, WA.
Since 1972. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Swetha V.
new york
really delicious granola that tasted like an oreo. It has a decent amount of calories...250/serving which is a little less than 4 double stuff oreos for reference. I like to eat foods for volume so I would pick this over oreos any day just because subjectively this gives me more food bang for my calorie buck. I like to mix this into mint chocolate halo top to make me feel like im eating mint oreo ice cream.
Kenzie C.
Just a little bit of this cereal goes a long way! It has a great taste, and it curbs my hunger for the entire morning. I love having a small bowl of this cereal with almond milk, and it is a much healthier alternative to empty carbs like waffles or fruit loops
Jennifer L.
There is NOTHING I love as much as this granola.  Whether by itself or added into some greek yogurt with berries, this feels like a treat no matter what time of day.  The dark chocolate isn't overwhelming, and it is so filling that it can take you through the morning.
Hannah L.
Nashville
This is dangerously delicious. The almond make it protein packed and the dark chocolate satisfies the sweet tooth to begin the day. I️t pairs well with Greek Gods vanilla honey yogurt & blueberries or eaten by itself!
jazmin M.
Love getting this cereal for my son because its not filled with GMO ptoducts or High Corn Syrup which is really bad for anyone to consume. They remind me of coco puffs, with better ingredients! Its a must have cereal in my house.
Erin H.
This granola has a delightful texture and flavor. I usually make my own granola at home, but sometimes I buy Cascadian Farms granola when I'm in need of a healthy and tasty breakfast or snack and don't have the time to make my own. This flavor can be enjoyed on its own or with your choice of milk. It is sweet, but the sweetness is balanced with savory almonds and earthy dark chocolate.
Emily F.
Raleigh, NC
I try to find this box of cereal whenever I go grocery shopping. It's filling and has an amazing flavor but it's only once in a while I'm actually able to find it in stock! I'm obsessed with chocolate and this cereal satisfies my craving without making me think I'm just eating chocolate for breakfast. Very healthy and filling and would recommend!
Christina B.
Ishpeming , MI
What's not to love. Dark chocolate? Good. Almonds? Good. Granola? Gooood. All Joey Tribiani references aside, this is deceptively healthy the sugar conent is a bit high, but again, most cereals are much higher. Just keep that in mind and you'll be solid with this option. I like to pair it with unsweetened original almond milk.
Caitlyn B.
Dublin, GA
I wish I could give this more than five stars because I love it that much! The dark chocolate is just perfect, and granola cereal is one of my favorites! The only downside is that it comes in such a tiny box, so it doesn't last nearly long enough. I think I finished off the box in about two or three days because I'm addicted.
Nisha S.
This was a pretty good cereal. The dark chocolate bits were a nice addition to this snack. It is really crunchy, perfect for the topping of a smoothie bowl or mixed with peanut butter and apple slices. I would recommend this to friends and family for a good snack that has dark chocolate without excess bitterness.
Myah C.
Milwaukee, WI
Has anyone tried this with yogurt?