BY CASCADIAN FARM

Chewy organic granola bars with dark chocolate and almonds

tapioca syrup*, rolled oats*, inulin (a source of fiber)*, crisp rice* (rice flour*, sugar*, sea salt, malt extract*, annatto color), semisweet chocolate chunks* (chocolate liquor*, sugar*, cocoa butter*, soy lecithin*, natural flavor*), sugar*, almonds*, sunflower oil*, glycerin, brown rice syrup*, rice maltodextrin*, soy lecithin*, palm kernel oil*, cocoa powder*, sea salt, natural flavor*, baking soda, nonfat milk*. *organic.

contains almond, milk and soy ingredients.

Gina M.
Sarasota, FL
Love buying this as a snack for my kids. They seem very healthy & yummy at the same time! I buy this every week since it is probably the healthiest option and some times they have great sales. A little more expensive but worth the extra money. I recommend!
Jennifer W.
When I learned Quaker granola bars were genetically engineered, I found these and they are super yummy!! I feel that they are a healthy alternative to some energy bars out there that are loaded with sugar and bad stuff
Jessica T.
Delicious. Organic, resaonably priced especially on sale. Feel good about feeding these to the kids even though there's still a fair amount of sugar involved. I love sugar though, darn it.
Estelle R.
I really like cascadian farm as a brand- their focus on natural, organic, and fresh food is very attractive. I love cinnamon sugar cereals and I had high expectation given the quality of their frozen produce. I was let down. There are good things about this product- organic sugar for example is always a plus for vegans like myself because of animal bone char being an ingredient in many commercial sugars and it is not used in organic sugar. Also the cinnamon is fairly good quality. The down side, the texture is middle of the road, but there is a strange after taste with this cereal. I have tried it dried and with non-dairy milk and it still happens. It isn't the worst and I would buy it again, but there are similar cereal products on the market I prefer over this one.
Shannon H.
These were pretty average for me. They were decent granola bars, but did not excel for me. I liked the dark chocolate the most in it. Also, the almonds were a nice touch, but I probably would purchase another brand if I had a choice. Either way if you just want a basic granola bar, these are a good option.
Nina W.
Kennesaw, GA
Cascadian would be a granola that I would use to put on my yogurt to make a parfait fruit parfait and it was good for morning breakfast. It comes in many different flavors of flavor was fruit nuts fruit and nuts I believe
Kasey S.
Ellsworth afb, Sd
The Dark Chocolate Almond granola bar by Cascadian Farms is one of my favorites! It is affordable, a good sized snack for on-the-go and tastes delicious. I appreciate a reputable organic compant like this one. Will definitely buy these again in the future.
Lisa S.
Rochester, MN
These Cascadian Farm Chewy Granola Bars Dark Chocolate Almond were pretty tasty with 5 grams of fiber they make you feel full but they do have a lot of additives in them.
Victoria R.
Anything with almonds, chewyness, and chocolate makes me feel happy ! Cascadian Farm delivers great tasting snacks and so many flavors. So glad you created this chewy almond dark chocolate goodness.
Stephanie C.
Binghamton, NY
These granola bars are actually so tasty! I love carrying them around in my purse and taking them with me when I'm rushing out the door for class.