BY CASCADIAN FARM #81 in Granola & Muesli

Organic whole grain oats, crisp rice, cinnamon & raisins. see more...

Megan E.
Favorite granola! Love when it is buy one get one. Its a little expensive (at least at my stores) otherwise, but quality is still worth it. The serving size is actually filling unlike processed cereals. All the flavors are good but this is my daily breakfast! :)
Cassie W.
Awesome taste, filling, and fairly inexpensive for an organic product. I buy this regularly and even the hubs and kids love it! We mix it with vanilla yogurt instead of milk and it makes it go a whole lot further.
Samantha B.
Best granola on the market. Even my Grandpa tried it and loved it. Tastes delightful, easy to store, works in many recipes, easy to eat, filling and wonderful to eat. I buy this again and again. Hard to find at every grocery store.
Chelsea F.
Thomasville, NC
This is classic granola at its best. Sweet, but not too sweet. Crunchy but not impossible to chew. I've bought this many times and plan to continue in the future.
Emma N.
I love this stuff. I only wish that it wasn't so pricey for what you get inside. It tastes great and has a lot less sugar than the similar generics, which is why I am ok with spending a little extra for it.
VE-1137207 Genessys P.
miami, florida
I love this breakfast with yogurt . It is perfect!!! It also serves for those times when we have anxiety .. He has good size also is organic and tastes like cinnamon ... yummi !
Morgan W.
Lockport , NY
I absolutely love this granola! I eat 100% organic and these stuff hits the spot in the morning. When I am lazy I will even have this for dinner. It is super healthy and has a nice sweet taste.
I F.
I love to add this granola to my favorite cereal or yogurts. It's sweet but not over bearing and adds just the right amount of crunch. Love that it comes in so many different varieties.
Casey L.
Fort Mill, SC
I absolutely love this cereal, but I do wish that Cascadian Farm would remove some of the added sugar from it so I could feel comfortable eating it for breakfast rather than as a snack or treat! With that said, it's totally delicious and full of raisins and delicious granola clusters.
Esther C.
I eat this granola every single morning and never get tired of it. It has the perfect ratio of oats to cinnamon to raisins and I love it. Highly recommended.