Cascadian Farm Organic Cinnamon Crunch Cereal uploaded by cassandra g.

BY CASCADIAN FARM

Cascadian Farm® Organic Cinnamon Crunch.
Founded in Skagit Valley, WA.
Since 1972.
We're growing a better package™.
Inner bag made of up to 57% plant-based material.
See side for details.
11 grams of whole grain per serving.
Good source of fiber.
No artificial flavors.
Yummy organic whole grain squares lightly sprinkled with cinnamon and sugar.
USDA organic.
Organic products are not made with genetically engineered ingredients. see more...

cassandra g.
cassandra g.
LYNN, MA
I had to write about this cereal. this is truly the holy grail for organic cereal and what kids love. this has it all. Not only does it taste exactly like cinnamon toast crunch but this has no added unnecessary crap in it. This cereal is in our house always 2 boxes at a time. If you haven't tried it yet....you have to. and let your kids be the judge. trust me they are going to love it.
Jen G.
Jen G.
Ladson, SC
I bought this trying to replace the unhealthy Cinnamon Toast Crunch. It does the trick but it's not the same. It does seem to get soggy quickly so use less milk than normal if you like a little crunch. It is a good healthy alternative but it's not a go to for me. I like their cinnamon raisin cereal better.
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Alpharetta, GA
This stuff makes me feel like a kid all over again!! The extra cinnamon sugar that they put on it now makes me like it even more than Cinnamon Toast Crunch--especially since it doesn't pack any artificial colors or flavors! Another win from Cascadian Farms!
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Dallas, TX
I love this cereal when I want a satisfying crunch of cereal, clean ingredients, and something lightly sweet. It is definitely not an every day cereal for me, but I continue to purchase it more as a dessert or a sweet snack. It is good with or without milk.
Zachary M.
Zachary M.
Plainfield, IL
This is a great healthier alternative to the Cinnamon Toast Crunch brand containing additives and high fructose corn syrup. Perfect for on-the-go snacking and of course the late night bowl of cereal curbing those cravings in the wee hours of the night.
Jenna B.
Jenna B.
Love this cereal. In my opinion a healthier version of Cinnamon Toast Crunch. They added more cinnamon, and I liked t better before, but it's still really delicious. I wish they would sell the Graham Crunch in more stores, can only find it at Target.
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Suwanee, GA
My favorite cereal to have when I am craving a sweet breakfast. The natural ingredient list makes it a guilt-free, healthy choice when compared to other cereal brands. They are a little expensive, but worth it!
Amie D.
Amie D.
Jacksonville, FL
OMG. I can eat a whole bag at one time! not the healthiest cereal by far but satisfies my sweet tooth and cravings. I love it so much I have to limit myself to two boxes a month!
Meralis H.
Meralis H.
Milwaukee, WI
My favorite cereal by far! Not too sweet and super crunchy! Tastes like a less sugary version of popular brands. I pretend like I buy this for my daughter but it's really for me.
Catherine G.
Catherine G.
Orlando, FL
Such a fan! This is less sugary than the leading cinnamon crunch cereal. I find that I feel better when I eat this as opposed to the other brand. Will continue to buy.