BY CASCADIAN FARM

Yummy Organic Whole Grain Squares Lightly Sprinkled With Cinnamon And Sugar. Fair Trade Certified.

Ingredients: Whole Grain Wheat*, Sugar*, Rice Flour*, Sunflower Oil*, Oat Fiber*, Maltodextrin*, Sea Salt, Cinnamon*, Dextrose*, Vitamin E (Mixed Tocopherols) Added To Retain Freshness.

*organic

Contains Wheat Ingredients.

• How do you like to enjoy this cereal (on its own, with mi...1 Answers
Natalie H.
richmond
This cereal is perfect for those who love the popular cinnamon cereals but want a healthier and less sugary option. I always eat this cereal in a bowl of milk and the pieces do not get soggy, like some cereals. If you are looking for a sugary cereal this is not for you. However if you are looking for a healthy cereal that tastes amazing this is a great option. I typically pick this cereal up in the organic section of grocery stores such as Kroger. Because it is organic and natural it is on the pricier side for cereal. That being said cereal is fairly affordable so overall it will not break the bank. Overall this is a cereal that tastes amazing and has a reputable health content. This is one of the few cereals I continue to buy. Highly recommend!
Abigail P.
Marengo
These do not taste as good as the cinnamon toast crunch brand, but for them being healthier and less processed I believe the taste different is worth it. They actually taste pretty good, just when compared to the other brand one can tell there is a difference. However, I would definetly recommend these if you are looking for a healthier option!
Melissa K.
Yardley, PA
Recently, I opted to purchase a box of Cascadian Farms Cinnamon Crunch cereal after not having purchased it for awhile and wow, am I glad I did! It is the ideal amount of crunch paired with a sweet cinnamon flavor that complements whatever it is mixed with (i.e. Other cereals, milk, yogurt) or is also great on its own. It has a subtle sweetness, is made with wholesome, organic ingredients, and is lower in sugar than its similar cereal competitors. The flavor shines through and the size of the squares is easy to eat.
Melissa V.
I think this is a great alternative for “captain crunch”, Although I do love that cereal. This is a healthier option for me and I even don’t mind my daughter having some as well. I also love other flavors that this brand has so it’s great to know I can switch it up with a good brand!
Ashtyn S.
Healthy alternative to a main stream brand. It’s clear that the ingredients used are a step above what is normally found in stores. The taste is amazing, i deducted one star for the texture- i feel that this cereal gets soggy pretty fast.
Fawn T.
Monrovia
When I tried the Vegan diet, it was hard to find many cereals that were organic, Vegan and yummy. I found The Cascadian cereal brand in the Vegan aisle of Wegmans and decided to give the Cinnamon Crunch flavor a try and was pleasantly surprised that it was delicious. It was a healthy, vegan version of Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Even though I’m no longer on the Vegan diet, I just love the ingredients and flavor that I continue to purchase this cereal.
Eleanor C.
D Hanis, TX
This cereal is absolutely amazing. It’s organic, but tastes just like Cinnamon Toast Crunch. It’s also very affordable, so it’s easy to switch from unhealthy sugary cereals to this brand. I definitely want to try other kinds!
sarah d.
Palmerton, PA
Tastes just like Cinnamon Toast Crunch (nostalgia from my childhood) but has much much better ingredients in them. My daughter loves them! Hubby will eat a bowl here or there too! Totally satisfying! Would recommend.
Stacey A.
Los Angeles, CA
I don’t buy cereal all that often I usually go for this brand. I like my cereal to be organic so you know exactly what it going into it. This is delicious. I like it both dry and with almond milk. Great for breakfast or a snack.
Amanda G.
Bakersfield, CA
I’m a very healthy environment friendly eater, so when I came across this brand I was very excited to try these out. Very tasty and healthy. I have lots of energy to start my day off when I eat these
Melissa K.
Yardley, PA
How do you like to enjoy this cereal (on its own, with milk, with yogurt, etc)?