Cascadian Farm Organic Cinnamon Crunch Cereal uploaded by cassandra g.Cascadian Farm Organic Cinnamon Crunch Cereal uploaded by Gina O.

BY CASCADIAN FARM #84 in Cereal

Cascadian FarmĀ® Organic Cinnamon Crunch.
Founded in Skagit Valley, WA.
Since 1972.
We're growing a better packageā„¢.
Inner bag made of up to 57% plant-based material.
See side for details.
11 grams of whole grain per serving.
Good source of fiber.
No artificial flavors.
Yummy organic whole grain squares lightly sprinkled with cinnamon and sugar.
USDA organic.
Organic products are not made with genetically engineered ingredients. see more...

Buy on Target*
Gina O.
Review for: Organic Cinnamon
This year I have started trying to buy more organic products and this cereal has a great taste. My mom regularly buys this cereal and she loves it as well. We bought it from Walmart and the only con is that it's quite drying but that could be the cinnamon. šŸ™ˆ
Tamia K.
The best cereal ever. I don't always purchased organic cereal because it;s usually not on sale. Where I shop at it's either $3.49, but when it's on sale it's 2/$6. I really appreciate how it's the healthier version of Cinnamon Toast Crunch and can easily be replaces as such. I trust that the cinnamon Cascadian uses is real and unlike Cinnamon Toast Crunch there isn't any residue left over when you finish the bowl. I would 100% recommend this to anyone who is a big fan of Cinnamon Toast Crunch or likes organic cereal.
Hannah H.
Fredericksburg
Review for: Organic Cinnamon
This is a kid and parent favorite at our house. Great flavor and crunch. Great price for a organic product. This is a every grocery trip purchase for us and my kids eat it almost everyday.
Shanna P.
El Paso, TX
A much healthier version of Cinnamon Toast Crunch, a classic kids cereal. My 8 year old doesn't do cereal with milk but she loves grabbing a handful of this cereal to snack on. It has great taste and flavors and ingredients we can trust. Great line of products
Heather P.
We prefer this brand over a traditional cinnamon crunch cereal for our son. It's a great source of fiber and has low sodium. The sugar is a little higher than I'd like, but it's also a "treat" cereal that he does not eat on a daily basis. He loves the taste!
Ana T.
Clarksburg, MD
I have been purchasing this cereal for the past two years and I absolutely love it. It tastes just like Cinnamon Toast Crunch without the crazy amount of sugar. The price is not too bad for what you're getting and you can find it at any grocery stores.
Kate E.
I have been eating this cereal through a traumatic event where I had no appetite and their deliciousness cannot be overstated. It's sugar cereal but it's less than the traditional brand, and you get whole grains and fiber too. I rebuy every week.
Jenniffer Q.
Pembroke Pines
My all time favorite cereal! You get the pleasure of Cinnamon Toast Crunch with all real ingredients and only a fraction of the sugar, fat, and calories. I was not a big cereal eater, but this makes the breakfast table at least twice a week now!
Dianna K.
Rochester, NY
I love that this delicious cereal is organic. I use almond milk with this cereal, and it is quite delicious if I do say so myself. It is a little bit on the pricier side, but well worth it, and healthier than most cereals. Would recommend to cinnamon lovers!
Maricel N.
A healthy version of Cinnamon Toast Crunch!  This is a classic, unhealthy kids cereal can now be enjoyed with a healthy twist.  It has a very nice cinnamon spice taste and is not overly  "bready" .  It is a perfect start to anyone's day, but you still need to watch the calories!