BY CASCADIAN FARM

Find Snack And Nutrition Bars at Target.com! Why Eat Organic? Organic food is grown: without synthetic pesticides; without genetic engineering (GMOs); without chemical fertilizers. In addition, they contain no artificial flavors or artificial preservatives. see more...

Elizabeth D.
Nashville, TN
Cascadian Farms is one of my ride or die brands when I'm grocery shopping. I love this granola bars. I will be repurchasing them!!! I buy mine at Sprouts. They are super healthy have WAY less chemicals then a chewy brand. Perfect snack for my purse. Good price!
Kelsey N.
Asheville, NC
These are amazing! Some of my favorite granola bars of all time! Great ingredients! So delicious and organic! The chocolate chips are really yummy and good quality! I also love the granola chunks a lot!
Justine W.
These are delicious! Just like regular chewy chocolate chip bars that we all love but organic! They're at stop n shop so easy to find and not expensive! Definitely worth what you pay for! I love eating organic so these are perfect!
Manuela A.
These look yummy , my parents buy theses snacks to eat for a snack or take them on a trip