BY CASCADIAN FARM

Satisfy Your Sweet Tooth With The Scrumptious Organic Chocolate In This Delicious Chewy Granola Bar.

Ingredients: Granola* (Rolled Oats*, Tapioca Syrup*, Sugar*, Sunflower Oil*, Sea Salt, Vanilla Extract*, Baking Soda), Tapioca Syrup*, Crisp Rice* (Rice Flour*, Sugar*, Raisin Juice Concentrate*, Sea Salt, Annatto Color), Semisweet Chocolate Chips (Sugar*, Chocolate Liquor*, Cocoa Butter*, Dextrose*, Soy Lecithin*, Vanilla*), Rice Flour*, Glycerin, Whole Oat Flour*, Sunflower Oil*, Cream*, Vanilla Extract*.

*organic

Contains Milk And Soy Ingredients.

Ashley V.
Richmond Hill , GA
These little granola bars make for a great afternoon snack! I feel like it’s a great healthy snack choice for my little people. The price for a box of bars is on point.
Melissa W.
Both of my little boys love these granola bars. They each eat one a day for snack. They like to have one with a sliced apple for a well balanced snack. They are a little more expensive than other brands but I feel they are worth it!
Amanda R.
Topsfield, MA
Love the ingredient list and convenience, don't love the really small size and price. They're probably enough to fill up a small kid, but I like to snack on granola bars too and they're just not satisfying. I'd buy them again for the kids' breakfasts & snacks.
Jessica R.
Ridgeley, WV
Soft and chewy with no chemicals! Tastes great, not overly sweet like other brands. A little bit more expensive but it's worth it. You can buy them at your local grocer or in some gas stations. Quick and easy snack for al ages.
Sara S.
Oviedo , FL
This has been our go-to granola bar that I pack in my daughter's lunch as her dessert EVERY DAY because it's supposed to be safe for peanut allergies. A fellow allergy mom found a bar with peanut chips instead of chocolate. We don't trust anymore.
Stephanie C.
Glendale , AZ
I love these bars. Soft and chewy sweet and a little savory. I eat these whenever I need something in between a meal. I buy at any grocery chain. Sometimes Costco.
Kira D.
Blacksburg, VA
These are delicious granola bars. I try to eat only organic foods and these are one of my favorites. I buy mine at Kroger and I eat one almost every morning before class. They are very filling and keep me from eating junk food.
A P.
Not as good as I'd hope for. Not terrible but doesn't have too much flavor too it. This is my first time purchasing these I don't know that I would again
Jillian B.
Bought these and my whole family loved them and wanted more. They are great as a snack and to put in lunches as well. Not bad priced either for organic.
Carolyn F.
New York
These granola bars are my addiction! I love them! They are organic and give you natural energy! Great for holding you over until your next meal!