Cascadian Farm Organic Chocolate Chip Chewy Granola Bar uploaded by Ashley W.Cascadian Farm Organic Chocolate Chip Chewy Granola Bar uploaded by Sophia A.Cascadian Farm Organic Chocolate Chip Chewy Granola Bar uploaded by Becky F.

BY CASCADIAN FARM

Satisfy Your Sweet Tooth With The Scrumptious Organic Chocolate In This Delicious Chewy Granola Bar.

Ingredients: Granola* (Rolled Oats*, Tapioca Syrup*, Sugar*, Sunflower Oil*, Sea Salt, Vanilla Extract*, Baking Soda), Tapioca Syrup*, Crisp Rice* (Rice Flour*, Sugar*, Raisin Juice Concentrate*, Sea Salt, Annatto Color), Semisweet Chocolate Chips (Sugar*, Chocolate Liquor*, Cocoa Butter*, Dextrose*, Soy Lecithin*, Vanilla*), Rice Flour*, Glycerin, Whole Oat Flour*, Sunflower Oil*, Cream*, Vanilla Extract*.

*organic

Contains Milk And Soy Ingredients.

• What are the benefits of choosing this granola bar?2 Answers
  • What are the health benefits and vitamins?1 Answers
Ryane C.
Chesapeake , VA
These are yummy and great to throw in the diaper bag for when i am on the run with my toddler in tow. I like the high quality ingredients and he loves the taste, we both appreciate the convenience of the single serving packaging
Amanda H.
Daphne, AL
We carry bars everywhere we go for hungry kiddos, and these are some of my favorites. Packed with the good stuff, but enough chocolate to feel like a treat! Not stuffed with sugar like some other brands, I feel like I’m giving the kids something healthy and fun, not a masked candy bar. Delicious and easy.
Ashley V.
Richmond Hill , GA
These little granola bars make for a great afternoon snack! I feel like it’s a great healthy snack choice for my little people. The price for a box of bars is on point.
Tiffany Y.
These are delicious!! I usually opt for these instead of the Quakers Oats bars because they are organic and seem a bit healthier! These are great for "on the go" breakfasts! I usually enjoy these with my morning coffee.
d r.
My kids DEVOUR these things... and I like them too. Perfect afternoon pick-me-up. PROS: sams club used to carry this item in bulk for a great price, organic... and has chocolate! Easy to pack in a bag CONS: my sams club no longer carry’s this product so the value for the smaller sized box is quite pricey for kids who eat them quickly
Erica A.
Tempe, AZ
If you buy your kids or even for yourself Quaker chewy bars - this is the perfect alternative. They are organic, no additives or preservatives, real chocolate and oats and best of all they are delicious. Great for all ages. I love to throw one of these in my purse, if I'm ever out and I'm hungry, they are perfect little treat!
Amanda R.
Topsfield, MA
Love the ingredient list and convenience, don't love the really small size and price. They're probably enough to fill up a small kid, but I like to snack on granola bars too and they're just not satisfying. I'd buy them again for the kids' breakfasts & snacks.
Jessica R.
Ridgeley, WV
Soft and chewy with no chemicals! Tastes great, not overly sweet like other brands. A little bit more expensive but it's worth it. You can buy them at your local grocer or in some gas stations. Quick and easy snack for al ages.
Elizabeth D.
Nashville, TN
Cascadian Farms is one of my ride or die brands when I'm grocery shopping. I love this granola bars. I will be repurchasing them!!! I buy mine at Sprouts. They are super healthy have WAY less chemicals then a chewy brand. Perfect snack for my purse. Good price!
Norelle M.
These little chocolate chip granola bars are pretty tasty. My biggest complaint is they are tough to chew and tear apart, but I appreciate that they are organic. Nutritional wise, they aren't much better than any other granola bar though.
Nickie L.
Cartersville, GA
What are the benefits of choosing this granola bar?
Anna G.
Augusta, GA
What are the health benefits and vitamins?

back