Cascadian Farm Organic Chewy Granola Bars uploaded by Ashley W.Cascadian Farm Organic Chewy Granola Bars uploaded by Sophia A.Cascadian Farm Organic Chewy Granola Bars uploaded by Becky F.

BY CASCADIAN FARM

Chewy Organic whole grain granola bars with vanilla chips The delectable taste of these organic vanilla chip chewy granola bars are a pure delight anytime.  Good source of organic whole grain.  Whole grains contain a variety of important nutrients including antioxidants, vitamins, minerals and fiber.  We pride ourselves on creating great tasting, wholesome foods that can fit into an overall healthy diet.  Organic goodness from farm to table.  When we founded Cascadian Farm in 1972, we knew that good food started with caring for our land.  We re still tending our farm in the foothills of Washington s Cascade Mountains and also partnering with other farmers who share our commitment to bringing you delicious organic foods.  So you can be sure every bite is good for you, your family, and the world we share. Chewy goodness!  Sweet vanilla chips! see more...

• What are the benefits of choosing this granola bar?2 Answers
  • What are the health benefits and vitamins?1 Answers
ASHLEY P.
ASHLEY P.
San Antonio, TX
Foodie Expert
I love these bars. It's smaller than an average granola bar, but I find that appealing for snacks. It fits right into your purse and is a great grab and go bite that is filled with protein. The flavor is top notch as well. You can't go wrong with these bars!
Sara K.
Sara K.
Allentown, PA
Foodie Expert
I'm obsessed with these granola bars! They are fairly low in calories, but more importantly, they are organic! I find them great for a light snack or something to toss in my bag to eat between classes during a busy day at school. Perfect pick me up!
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
organic anything is great and when i found these i was very happy to know that i can get an organic chewy granola bar for everyday snacking. these did not disappoint, they are perfect for throwing in your purse
sara a.
sara a.
san diego, ca
Foodie Expert
I love this as snack in my daily life when I feel hungry. I like it also because it's healthy and I can eat it while I'm in my diet ... It's so good . Give it a try all you won't regret it at all ....
Lindsey C.
Lindsey C.
These taste great, however they are less chewy then other ones out there. But because they are non GMO and organic its okay!
Sophia A.
Sophia A.
New York , NY
Foodie Expert
I bought these for the Chikdrebs and I for lunch . Organic, gmo was my main reason in buried them .
Kathryn S.
Kathryn S.
Foodie Expert
I love these organic granola bars! They are perfect for those sweet cravings without the regret.
Erica A.
Erica A.
Tempe, AZ
Foodie Expert
If you buy your kids or even for yourself Quaker chewy bars - this is the perfect alternative. They are organic, no additives or preservatives, real chocolate and oats and best of all they are delicious. Great for all ages. I love to throw one of these in my purse, if I'm ever out and I'm hungry, they are perfect little treat!
J M.
J M.
These are great tasting snack bars for breakfast on the go or for when you'd like a healthier sweet granola chocolatey snack bar. They are made with organic, non GMO ingredients, so they are better for you than your average chocolate & granola breakfast snack bar. They aren't too chewy either.
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Millbrook, AL
THESE!!! I love granola bars and these have got to be my all time favorite chocolate chip granola bars!! I can only ever find them at Publix, so I make sure to stick up when I'm there!!! WAY BETTER THAN QUAKER CHEWYS. Life changer right here.
Nickie L.
Nickie L.
Cartersville, GA
What are the benefits of choosing this granola bar?
Anna G.
Anna G.
Augusta, GA
What are the health benefits and vitamins?