Cascadian Farm Organic Chewy Granola Bars uploaded by Ashley W.Cascadian Farm Organic Chewy Granola Bars uploaded by Sophia A.Cascadian Farm Organic Chewy Granola Bars uploaded by Becky F.

BY CASCADIAN FARM

Chewy Organic whole grain granola bars with vanilla chips The delectable taste of these organic vanilla chip chewy granola bars are a pure delight anytime.  Good source of organic whole grain.  Whole grains contain a variety of important nutrients including antioxidants, vitamins, minerals and fiber.  We pride ourselves on creating great tasting, wholesome foods that can fit into an overall healthy diet.  Organic goodness from farm to table.  When we founded Cascadian Farm in 1972, we knew that good food started with caring for our land.  We re still tending our farm in the foothills of Washington s Cascade Mountains and also partnering with other farmers who share our commitment to bringing you delicious organic foods.  So you can be sure every bite is good for you, your family, and the world we share. Chewy goodness!  Sweet vanilla chips! see more...

• What are the benefits of choosing this granola bar?2 Answers
  • What are the health benefits and vitamins?1 Answers
Erica A.
Tempe, AZ
If you buy your kids or even for yourself Quaker chewy bars - this is the perfect alternative. They are organic, no additives or preservatives, real chocolate and oats and best of all they are delicious. Great for all ages. I love to throw one of these in my purse, if I'm ever out and I'm hungry, they are perfect little treat!
Jessica D.
organic anything is great and when i found these i was very happy to know that i can get an organic chewy granola bar for everyday snacking. these did not disappoint, they are perfect for throwing in your purse
J M.
These are great tasting snack bars for breakfast on the go or for when you'd like a healthier sweet granola chocolatey snack bar. They are made with organic, non GMO ingredients, so they are better for you than your average chocolate & granola breakfast snack bar. They aren't too chewy either.
haylley T.
reynoldsburg, OH
While these are delicious, and a great option for a treat I do wish they were lower in sugar. After I purchased these, I was surprised by just how much sugar was in them. Im hoping Kashi can reformulate to bring this down, otherwise it isn't much better than a candy bar.
Ashley A.
Millbrook, AL
THESE!!! I love granola bars and these have got to be my all time favorite chocolate chip granola bars!! I can only ever find them at Publix, so I make sure to stick up when I'm there!!! WAY BETTER THAN QUAKER CHEWYS. Life changer right here.
Veronica M.
I love these Cascadian Farm Organic Chocolate Chip chewy granola bars. I buy them all the time using Amazon Subscribe & Save. They are healthy then most granola bars and contain healthy ingredients and are great at satisfying my sweet tooth with chocolate. They are perfect for throwing in your purse for a snack and for a snack tray for my toddler son. I highly recommend these!
ASHLEY P.
San Antonio, TX
I love these bars. It's smaller than an average granola bar, but I find that appealing for snacks. It fits right into your purse and is a great grab and go bite that is filled with protein. The flavor is top notch as well. You can't go wrong with these bars!
Awilda C.
Perfect snack to have during the day. It's low in calories and gives you the energy to continue your day. I absolutely love it . My new favorite organic bar to have. It's healthy and just right. It's the perfect size I wouldn't add anything else to this tasteful and healthy bar.
Kristen K.
These granola bars are very good. They are chewy and have a natural taste to them. I like the chocolate chip ones, they are the only ones I have ever tried but I do continue to buy them. They are not too sweet.
Melissa M.
Mays Landing, NJ
These are so incredibly tasty it's hard to believe they're organic and so natural! I also love the fact that they are vanilla chip and not white chocolate because I hate white chocolate. It's something that's so simply different, but makes a huge difference to me. It's always been my go-to breakfast snack.
Nickie L.
Cartersville, GA
What are the benefits of choosing this granola bar?
Anna G.
Augusta, GA
What are the health benefits and vitamins?