Cascadian Farm Organic Cereal, Fruitful O's, 10.2 oz

Certified organic fruity cereal made without GMOS or synthetic pesticides. Perfect for breakfast, an afternoon snack or on top of your evening ice cream.

Any similar cereals this tastes like?
Start your review of Cascadian Farm Organic Cereal, Fruitful O's, 10.2 oz!
How would you rate this product?
san jose
If your looking for a more natural less artificial option to fruity loops this is it. The puffiness to each O is great. The flavor is sweet but not over powering. Recommend!
Roslindale , MA
For those of you who love fruit loops but like to eat healthy ( or kids eat healthy) this cereal is really delicious 😋. Good ingredients and organic which is always a plus for me.
Love that this brand offers an organic alternative to the popular sugary cereals! All the taste, but healthier! I like this kind, as well as the cinnamon sugar brand. Don’t be fooled though: organic does not necessarily mean “healthy,” and these cereals still have a fair amount of sugar.
Peoria, AZ
Cascadian Farm Organic Cereal, Fruitful O's, 10.2 oz uploaded by Angeline A.
Cascadian Farm Organic Cereal, Fruitful O's, 10.2 oz uploaded by Angeline A.
With information about harmful ingredients we ingest, especially in kids, coming out, I am so glad there are products like this available. It’s a healthy alternative to sugary cereals, such as Fruit Loops. My husband and I like it a lot and we will keep buying this! Fair priced and they have a lot of great options for cereals.
Kids love it and I love the natural coloring used to make the rainbow o's. Very yummy and subtle fruity flavor without being overly sweet and we purchase frequently. It always makes a welcome reappearance and always gets eaten completely with no floaters left behind.
Philadelphia
I only buy this brand when there is a special because it is rather pricey for the average consumer with a family of four. When I buy this for my family of four it is gone in 1 day. Amazing crunch and simple sweetness. I bought this cereal at MOMs food market.
Miami
Honestly didn't know this was a cereal lol but I put this granola in and on everything! Yogurts, trail mix and I eat it as is. 4 stars though because it's a little pricey. But it's organic so I guess that makes up for it
Easthampton, MA
My kids actually like putting this cereal in their vanilla yogurt. They love it by itself, just in a bowl of milk as well. But they really enjoy using it as a healthy addition to their yogurt. I’ve tried it before and it is delicious.
Glendale, AZ
I only tried this because my son wanted it. He wasn’t super happy with it but he also didn’t complain. It’s one of those things you have to be in the mood for or you’ll forget it exists. I’ll stay neutral with this brand.
San Diego, CA
One of my kids favorite cereal( mine too). Taste great, crunchy in milk, way healthier than the other “fruit ring” cereal, so my kids don’t feel like they are missing out!