Cascadian Farm Organic California-Style Blend uploaded by Mariya P.

BY CASCADIAN FARM #88 in Frozen Vegetables

Organic Broccoli, Cauliflower, Carrots And Zucchini Bring A Rainbow Of Gorgeous Flavor And Texture To Your Table.

Ingredients: Organic Broccoli, Organic Cauliflower, Organic Carrots, Organic Zucchini.

Mariya P.
Germantown, TN
Cascadian Farm Organic California-Style Blend one of those things I buy all the time to have it in my freezer for quick easy dinners. And seriously I use this a lot!! Having such a busy schedule any item like this that makes my life easier will make me so happy and I will keep buying it ! Really this is so easy to make and it's delicious with some salmon on side of chicken dish . Make your life bit easier and give this a try next time you are in the store you might be surprise how this can change your life 😁😁
Kristen T.
Topeka
I am a huge fan of Cascadian Farm (anything!) but especially their veggies! The veggies didn't have that often "freezer" taste to them. They were fresh, and I didn't see a single bad veggie in there.  Cascadian Farm is how I began enjoying cauliflower.  I like to add a little bit of salt and pepper, and I could eat the whole bag!