BY CASCADIAN FARM

Deep, emerald green and delicious, these broccoli florets are packed with wonderful flavor and loads of essential nutrients. see more...

Nikki P.
Philadelphia
I always go for  - such an easy, healthy, and fast way to get some veggies in! You can roast these directly from the freezer right into the oven, add these to your fav mac & cheese recipe, or use in a stir fry! Affordable, organic, and the perfect size package.
Jordan S.
 I'm a huge broccoli fan so this easily and quickly made  Broccoli is perfect for me. Also I love that  since it's not seasoned, at the end I can just add whatever seasonings I prefer. I buy this product weekly and love it.
Moniqua S.
They're broccoli tastes so fresh like it was just picked from a garden. It's very affordable even for an organic brand. I use it in stir fry or have it as just a side. I bought it from Whole Foods.
Shauna B.
Lake Orion, MI
We love this broccoli! It always tastes fresh and retains a fabulous color after cooked. You can't tell that it's frozen. Reasonably priced for organic.
Andressa S.
Esse cereal é otimo para iniciar o dia. Não há café da manha ou lanche da tarde.   Eu amo e como todos os dias. Indico a todos os meus amigos. Devem comprar. É pratico, rapido