BY CASCADIAN FARM

Deep, Emerald Green And Delicious, These Beauties Are Packed With Wonderful Flavor And Loads Of Essential Nutrients.

Ingredients: Organic Broccoli.

Nikki P.
Ardmore , PA
I always go for  - such an easy, healthy, and fast way to get some veggies in! You can roast these directly from the freezer right into the oven, add these to your fav mac & cheese recipe, or use in a stir fry! Affordable, organic, and the perfect size package.
Jordan S.
 I'm a huge broccoli fan so this easily and quickly made  Broccoli is perfect for me. Also I love that  since it's not seasoned, at the end I can just add whatever seasonings I prefer. I buy this product weekly and love it.
Moniqua S.
They're broccoli tastes so fresh like it was just picked from a garden. It's very affordable even for an organic brand. I use it in stir fry or have it as just a side. I bought it from Whole Foods.
Shauna B.
Lake Orion, MI
We love this broccoli! It always tastes fresh and retains a fabulous color after cooked. You can't tell that it's frozen. Reasonably priced for organic.