Cascadian Farm Organic Blueberries uploaded by tina b.Cascadian Farm Organic Blueberries uploaded by Miriam M.

BY CASCADIAN FARM

Perfect For Pies, Pancakes Or--best Of All--with A Simple Splash Of Sweet Cream, These Sweet Indigo Jewels Boast A Beautifully Sun-ripened Taste.

Ingredients: Organic Blueberries.

Brooke M.
If you are an organic fan like I am, then this brand is going to be your best friend. These blueberries are perfect for any smoothly, dessert topping, or just to eat for a frozen treat! The prices can be a bit steep, but nothing a good sale can't solve.
Jackie S.
Casa Grande, AZ
These are delicious blueberries and they taste ripe and perfectly picked and then frozen. They do taste really great and perfect to have in the freezer for when you need them for your recipes such as smoothies or even baked goods!
Tiff A.
If I'm not buying the store brand this is the brand of frozen blueberries that I buy. I love adding them to my oatmeal in the morning. You can actually taste the difference between the two. This one is more flavorful. Plus it's organic so I know there aren't any GMOs in there.
Lauren T.
Lake Dallas, TX
I usually catch these on sale which makes them much more affordable. They are great for using in many different ways. I usually put them in smoothies and they are really good.
Kawanna H.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Great for making smoothies at the spur of the moment because I can always have these in the freezer. This way it's much easier to make healthy snacks really quickly
Sarah E.
Brandon, FL
I love Cascadian Farms for organic priducts. I feel like they're a brand you can trust! Their frozen blueberries are perfect for adding to smoothies, cereals and seltzer water. yummy!
Barb G.
Tulsa, OK
Luciousness of summer. These are very good blueberries. Ready to eat. I like having frozen blueberries on hand to use in smoothies, or to top ice cream or to make blueberry muffins or blueberry tarts.
Aubrey S.
Franklin, TN
Cascadian Farms is one of my favorite brands for organic products. Their organic blueberries are delicious and you can't taste any chemicals!
Stefani M.
Los Angeles
Delciious healthy and always perfect way to boost your antioxidant intake. I recommend this product if you can not find fresh blueberries
Marilu C.
Ellenton, FL
They are great for smoothies! I put them in the freezer until I'm ready to use.Best of all they are always of great quality and organic!
melanie n.