BY CASCADIAN FARM #87 in Jams & Jellies

Farm To Table Good: When We Founded Cascadian Farm In 1972, We Knew That Good Food Started With Caring For Our Land. We're Still Tending Our Farm In The Foothills Of Washington's Cascade Mountains And Also Partnering With Other Farmers Who Share Our Commitment To Bringing You Delicious Organic Foods. So Every Taste Is Good For You, Your Family, And The World We Share.

Ingredients: Sugar*, Water, Blackberries*, Blackberry Puree*, Fruit Pectin, Lemon Juice Concentrate*, Citric Acid. *organic.

• Sounds delicious! Is this made with cane sugar?! And does...1 Answers
Nisha R.
Lubbock, TX
I'm only giving this a five star because this brand doesn't deserve to be slandered. However, I have not tried the Blackberry. I have tried Strawberry, but that wasn't an option. The Strawberry is delicious though. Get some toast, or even add it to a PB&J but use the spread as the J and you'll have yourself a wonderful time.
Trevyn S.
Carrollton, TX
I am a sucker for Blackberry flavored things, and this one does not disappoint. I generally just put it on toast with butter as well, but it is the perfect blend of tart and sweet as characterized by the blackberry.
Catherine C.
Brooklyn, NY
This spread is great however I do prefer Whole Foods' 365 is a bit more rich in texture and taste, however if you are into this exact flavor then I don't believe 365 carries it.
Genya C.
My son loves this on toast. real blackberries, and it's not runny or goopy. I also cheat and use it for pie filling. (will take two jars if you want to try it that way!)
Ashlie C.
Lawrenceburg, KY
Delicious, all natural and no added sugar. The best jelly out there! They have many other flavors too. Cascadian Farms is a great brand.
Sarah L.
Perryville, MO
My top organic fruit spread it is amazing on toast bagels and with cream cheese I definitely recommend trying this product
Jennifer R.
New smryna beach
Sweet not tart! Soo delicious with a little nut butter of your choice on a toasted grain bread! BlackBerry is my fav
N P.
This is so delicious and can put on so many things. I love putting them on crackers for a midday snack
Nicole P.
This is a great fruit spread. Tastes delightful. I love this brand for some many other products too.
Libby M.
Love this brand! I haven't had something that I don't enjoy! So delicious and healthy!
Nida S.
Sounds delicious! Is this made with cane sugar?! And does it have an even spread? (Meaning no lumpy bits...hehe)