BY CASCADIAN FARM

Sprinkled Over Cereal, Blended In Smoothies, Baked In Pies Or Savored As Snacks, Our Organically Grown Beauties Bring Nature's Purest Flavors To Your Table.

Ingredients: Organic Blackberries.

Katie G.
Dahlonega, GA
I absolutely love eating organically and I am so excited that this brand is continuing to make that possible! These blackberries are so delicious and taste so fresh that it is unreal. They are packaged so nicely and add a great pop of color to my smoothies and salad. I recommend for those organic enthusiasts and anyone one looking for a healthy snack/meal!
Kaylah T.
APO, AE
Healthy, fresh and delicious is a great combination! I love everything about this product! Affordable, you get your money's worth! This brand never fails to disappoint me! I love the quality of the product! I would recommend to anyone that this is the product they are missing.
Stephanie D.
Vacaville, CA
Great Flavor, but if seeds bother you, I wouldn't use these for smoothies, you get a bunch in your teeth. I prefer to use in oatmeal and cobblers, great quality and totally delicious! They were super juicy, not mushy at all. I would buy again for sure.
Allison F.
Davenport , FL
While nothing can compare to real berries, these come quite close. I mainly have used them in smoothies and they have a great flavor. I will also eat them right out of the freezer as a snack. Unlike most freezer fruits, these have never tasted freezer burnt or unnatural.
Jimiann P.
Severance
These are delicious! You can tell they are organic, and quality frozen produce. I use them almost daily for my kids morning smoothies! Convenient and delicious, what's not to love?
Gifts f.
Cleveland
I've been happy with every Cascadian farms product I've purchased. This bag of blackberries was great, just like everything else they sell.
Nadia T.
These are perfect to have on hand and toss into a smoothie. We use yogurt and other Caucasian fruit and blend up for a perfect summer treat!
Shelby M.
Alameda , CA
I love getting fruit, especially the frozen ones because they make great smoothies, plus their healthier to have other than ice cream.
lisa l.
brooklyn
consistency good frozen fruit that i always use in my smoothies. they are more on the expensive side so i only buy them on sale.
Alisa T.
Augusta, GA
Love adding these to my smoothies! They are frozen at peak freshness so always add great quality to my drinks.