BY CASCADIAN FARM #15 in Frozen Fruit

Sprinkled Over Cereal, Blended In Smoothies, Baked In Pies Or Savored As Snacks, Our Organically Grown Beauties Bring Nature's Purest Flavors To Your Table.

Ingredients: Organic Blackberries.

Kaylah T.
Philadelphia, PA
Healthy, fresh and delicious is a great combination! I love everything about this product! Affordable, you get your money's worth! This brand never fails to disappoint me! I love the quality of the product! I would recommend to anyone that this is the product they are missing.
Jimiann P.
Severance
These are delicious! You can tell they are organic, and quality frozen produce. I use them almost daily for my kids morning smoothies! Convenient and delicious, what's not to love?
Katie G.
Dahlonega, GA
I absolutely love eating organically and I am so excited that this brand is continuing to make that possible! These blackberries are so delicious and taste so fresh that it is unreal. They are packaged so nicely and add a great pop of color to my smoothies and salad. I recommend for those organic enthusiasts and anyone one looking for a healthy snack/meal!
Nadia T.
These are perfect to have on hand and toss into a smoothie. We use yogurt and other Caucasian fruit and blend up for a perfect summer treat!
Alisa T.
Augusta, GA
Love adding these to my smoothies! They are frozen at peak freshness so always add great quality to my drinks.