Cascadian Farm Organic Berry Cobbler Granola uploaded by Saige A.

BY CASCADIAN FARM #74 in Granola & Muesli

This Fruity Granola Boasts Hearty Organic Whole Grains Blended With Dried Cranberries, Dried Blueberries And Crisp Rice For A Crunchy And Wholesome Way To Start Or End Your Day.

Ingredients
Whole Grain Oats*, Sugar*, Rice*, Tapioca Syrup*, Maltodextrin*, Sunflower Oil*, Cranberry Juice Concetrate*, Cranberries*, Blueberries*, Molasses*, Sea Salt, Malted Barley Extract*, Natural Flavor, Vitamin E Added To Preserve Freshness. *organic

Saige A.
logan
love this for breakfast with milk or topped on top of yogurt as a snack! The crunch is amazing and my family loves how healthy it is, but still sweet! My only complaint is that it's pricey and it comes in a small box. But I guess that's just the price you pay for high-quality healthy food.
Nicole C.
MARTINSBURG, WV
Absolutely LOVE this cereal. It feels like an adult cereal but all my 6 children love it too! I love eating it paired with yogurt and fruit in the morning! I buy it in big boxes at Sams Club!!
Chawnie F.
So good, I love eating these with keifer they have just the right amount of crunchy goodness and are sweet but not to o sweet I eat a lot from Cascadian falls and everything I have tried is of amazing quality and its always so good. They feel like a company I could trust.
Amanda H.
Frankfort, IN
Yum I love this cereal, its deserves 10 stars . A little pricey at 5$ a box but it so good for you ! All organic too It tastes like dessert in a box , i add some coconut milk its wonderful! The whole family eats all of it in a day or two!
Lisa M.
Fruita, CO
I love buying this cereal to snack on and put on top of Greek yogurt. It's a healthy option to eat alone or add to other things. We like this brand for its quality ingredients so we will continue to buy them. Especially since we can get them at many of our favorite grocery stores.
Kaiti A.
My favorite brand of cereal, this helped my sensitive IBS related digestive issues and the taste wasn't compromised by the healthy quality of the cereal. Goes perfectly in parfaits or with almond milk.
Michelle R.
Joplin, MO
I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love youuuuu I love you I love youuuuu I love you I love youuuuu I love you I love youuuuu I love you I love youuuuu I love you
Amanda P.
Miami
My FAVORITE granola! Perfect at any time of the day! I eat it at least every other day because it’s just THAT good and soooooo much healthier than other granolas.
Jessica O.
Arroyo Grande, CA
We love adding granola to our yogurt and have tried many of the flavors from this same brand. The berry cobbler flavor is a fun addition to their flavor list. The granola has a nice crunch and is a great addition as a treat. We prefer organic foods, so it is nice to have an option to buy this at a typical grocery store instead of having to search for organic granola at a specialty store.
Hanna M.
Portland, OR
I Love Cascadian Farm Organic Granolas. The berry is great but I honestly love all of their flavors. It is a fantastic organic option and great for breakfast or a snack. So yummy and you can feel good about eating it. My husband eats this over milk and heated up too.