Cascadian Farm Organic Antioxidant Blend Harvest Berries uploaded by Brittany A.

BY CASCADIAN FARM

New Larger Size! A Heavenly Combination: Our Organically Grown Strawberries, Blueberries And Blackberries Offer A Gorgeous Medley Of Sweet, Juicy Flavor.

Ingredients: Organic Strawberries, Organic Blueberries, Organic Blackberries, Organic Raspberries.

sara g.
Newport, OR
I love these for smoothies they taste awesome. I love the organic options. Never a bad grab. Every one loves em from my family to my boyfriends family.
Leslie S.
Hialeah, FL
I love drinking at least three smoothies throughout the day. It keeps me energize and this brand never fails. I live the fresh taste and richness.
Christine G.
I love this blend of berries! It is perfect to throw into a blender to make a smoothie at any time of the day. My daughter loves them too!
Amy V.
This is a wonderful product and I would highly recommend it. It is well worth the purchase and is one of the best products out there
Courtney L.
Pittsburgh, PA
I try to only eat organic berries and these fit the bill. Very convenient in smoothies or baking scones or coffee cake. Love the mix!
Cynthia C.
Seattle, WA
We love these for smoothies. Sometimes I use them in waffles and homemade muffins. I hace used a variety of Cascade Farms products.
odessa11 S.
Charleston, WV
We use these in our smoothies in the morning. The taste is great, you can feel good about your purchase because it is organic.
Juliet N.
Culver City, CA
My favorite for making smoothies! Absolutely great with almond milk and some almond butter. I always keep a bag in the freezer
Kaileigh M.
Kingsville
This product is great for making those early morning smoothies on the go. I wish there were more strawberries in the bag though
Charlotte  D.
I love adding these to my breakfast smoothies. It adds the right amount of sweetness and I appreciate that they are organic.