Cascadian Farm Organic Antioxidant Blend Harvest Berries uploaded by Brittany A.

BY CASCADIAN FARM

New Larger Size! A Heavenly Combination: Our Organically Grown Strawberries, Blueberries And Blackberries Offer A Gorgeous Medley Of Sweet, Juicy Flavor.

Ingredients: Organic Strawberries, Organic Blueberries, Organic Blackberries, Organic Raspberries.

Brittany A.
Sachse, TX
These frozen berries are so tasty and go great in a smoothie or milkshake. I like using organic berries because they don’t contain pesticides. The specific blend is my favorite because it contains all the berries that I really like and they taste really good in my smoothies!
Haley R.
A big fan of organic products but these can get a little pricy for a frozen bag of berries. Nonetheless, a great addition to my spinach smoothies. Also a great frozen treat for those low carb dieters.
Dani C.
Queen creek, AZ
This brand has amazing quality in their organic frozen fruit. I usually use them for smoothies, but have thawed them and eaten them as is. Most frozen fruit doesn't seem to thaw out well, but these are still great.
Amber B.
Las Vegas, NV
We love all of this organic line of foods. The price point is awesome and they carry a vast variety of products in this brand. It's a great healthy option for our bodies and our budget.
Melissa C.
Manteca, CA
I love making fruit smoothies. And I love this pack because its organic and the smoothies taste so good. I mix a cup of the frozen fruit with some almond milk and it is sooo good
Jody M.
San antonio, TX
These blueberries are so good. I have used these on multiple occasions in recipes and the quality has always been great. The fruit is flash frozen in a manner that allows them to defrost freshly and not wilt the fruit. I would recommend this fruit for any time of the year. I tend to buy them when blueberries are out of season.
Ashley A.
Ellensburg , WA
Cascadian Farm Organic products are quality and local to my region so I love to purchase this brand whenever I can. They are also very affordable so that helps as well. This bag of frozen fruit is great for mixing with smoothies or adding onto hot oatmeal.
Terrie S.
Milton, GA
I buy this frit blend all the time from Costco and use it in my smoothies saves money and time when buy frozen and just as many antioxidants frozen vs fresh fruit
Brianna C.
Knoxville, TN
These frozen blueberries are very good! To thaw them, I pop them into the microwave in a bowl for just about 45 seconds. I love them to in and on pancakes!
Christine G.
I love this blend of berries! It is perfect to throw into a blender to make a smoothie at any time of the day. My daughter loves them too!