Cascadian Farm Organic Antioxidant Blend Harvest Berries uploaded by Brittany A.

BY CASCADIAN FARM

New Larger Size! A Heavenly Combination: Our Organically Grown Strawberries, Blueberries And Blackberries Offer A Gorgeous Medley Of Sweet, Juicy Flavor.

Ingredients: Organic Strawberries, Organic Blueberries, Organic Blackberries, Organic Raspberries.

Susan N.
Monroe, CT
We are very much into smoothies in our household. My daughter doesn't like banana, so always opts for berries. I like that this berry blend is a nice mix (a lot of other blends I've bought have been almost all blueberries). Cascadian Farms is a great mainstream, organic option.
Shannon D.
This is my favorite brand of frozen fruit. I add it to my yogurt and protein shakes. It's so flavorful, and each type of fruit tastes like it was just picked. I feel good knowing that is organic too. It is a little on the pricy side, but I think it's totally worth it.
Libby T.
Laramie, WY
I love that this brand is organic! These frozen fruits are perfect for smoothies. I kept noticing we would buy organic fresh fruit and it would spoil before I could use it all. This makes sure I get good and organic nutrition that doesn’t go bad!
Tamara R.
Bend, OR
Really good. I got these on sale and absolutely love the options for frozen fruit blends. I wasn’t disappointed and will definitely be purchasing again. I love berry blends and it works nicely with my supplements that I need to mix in.
Amanda P.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
Love these in my smoothies! Adds the perfect frozen texture and berry flavor. And I’m sure all the nutrition with it! I got it on sale but it does run a little pricey. In my opinion it’s worth the cost!
Alesa T.
Columbus, GA
This is a great blend. I like to toss a handful in my smoothies, use as the base for a berry crisp, and eat plan with chocolate for a sweet treat! So variable! A great source of vitamins, minerals, and fiber!
Erin R.
Anderson, SC
I love smoothies! Berry fruit blends are my favorites. I keep these on hand all the time. The value is great and the price is good. They make every smoothie better and blend well with the other ingredients.
Audrey C.
Brooklyn, NY
These goodies are a must have for any family freezer!! Add them to pancakes, make delicious smoothies, or just eat them frozen for a healthy ice cream alternative!! Sooo yummy!!!
sara S.
Sioux City , IA
I love this mix I use it all the time! CAscaian is my go to brand for frozen fruits and veggies. If you are organic this brand is for you. Great price great products
sophia m.
Harker Hts, TX
This is the only frozen fruit brand that I purchase. They come in pretty small bags but are of good quality and tasty. Even though I honestly can’t taste a difference between frozen fruits... I usually go for this brand because I don’t use frozen fruits much and this is the only brand that’s organic and non gmo that I have seen so far. The price is okay, but can be pretty high if purchased at a health food store! I would recommend these berries and other frozen fruits!