BY CASCADIAN FARM #61 in Granola & Muesli

A Delicious Granola Lightly Sprinkled With Cinnamon & Brown Sugar.

Ingredients: Whole Grain Oats*, Cane Sugar*, Sunflower Oil*, Rice*, Whole Grain Quinoa*, Whole Grain Spelt*, Kamut Brand Khorasan Wheat*, Molasses*, Sea Salt, Cinnamon*, Vanilla Extract*, Vitamin E (Mixed Tocopherols) Added To Preserve Freshness.

Buy on Walmart
Kylie B.
Lakeland, FL
I cannot even begin to express how surprised I was at how delicious this was!!! Ancient grains had me a little baffled but the box has a great description and after a little research I discovered how amazing these ingredients are! The best granola I’ve ever had
Sharon J.
Mountain House, CA
my husband buys this all the time. He loves it; mainly for the flavor and the fiber content in it. He usually puts some of these granola grains in his cereal or yogurt and eats them. Sometimes he eats them by itself as well in milk. It is very healthy and a very good source of protein and fiber. I would recommend this to anyone looking for some granola grains.
MARIA J.
Brooklyn, NY
This flavor is just ok. My favorite is cinnamon raisin, that. is. amazing. Although this one is ok, Cascadian Farms recently changed their formula/consistency a bit and the sugar levels on these granolas have gone up a considerable amount. While I do love the taste, I don't think I will be purchasing as regularly as before.
Alicia A.
Cincinnati, OH
I always have a box of this in my cabinet.  A prefect breakfast option when you are busy and on the go.  Toss this over some greek vanilla yogurt and you got yourself a meal.  Even add some fresh berries or oth fruit to add some punch to your breakfast.
Jennifer P.
Tulsa, OK
This brand is a great brand healthy wise! It also tastes great! I am a repeat customer and will continue buying it. I think we are used to the crap they put in our food making it taste delicious, whereas with this granola you can really taste the realness behind it.
Desiree C.
Monticello , KY
I’m the only one in the house who eats the “old lady cereal” but let me tell you it’s delicious! They have no idea what they are missing and I’m not going to share lol! This is my treat of the morning! It keeps me full it doesn’t make me break the bank on calories and sugar wise is comparable with most but I feel like with the amount of fiber and natural grains it evens it out. Your not eating a ton of fillers and highly processed flour here. These are identifiable grains. Worth every penny!
Demi P.
TX
THIS CEREAL TASTES TRULY AMAZING! I HAVE TRIED IT ONCE AND I CANNOT BELIEVE HOW TASTY THIS ALL NATURAL AND PURE CEREAL WAS! OTHER COMPANIES USES MANY UNNATURAL PRODUCTS TO MAKE THEIR ITEMS TASTE GOOD, BUT CASCADIAN FARM CHANGED THE WHOLE GAME BY MAKING ORGANIC TASTE BETTER THAN EVER!
Lilian B.
Lilburn
I’m not a fan of cereal but I would eat this granola with some Greek yogurt on occasion. It taste good, not too sweet and it’s healthy.  Unlike others that taste like cardboard and have no nutritional value. It keeps me satisfied and full longer.
Hayli N.
Reinbeck
I like this brand of granola because it is organic and I trust this brand. It is healthier than other brands, although it does contain sugar. It is tasty on yogurt in the morning and I would definitely recommend it if you aRe looking for a sweet granola!
Yarden T.
Dunwoody
As an ancient historian, I was immediately drawn to try the Ancient Grains Granola and I was not disappointed. It tasted great and it was healthy. It was affordable as well, which is always a plus. Honestly, I would eat this all day, every day.