BY CASCADIAN FARM

A Delicious Granola Lightly Sprinkled With Cinnamon & Brown Sugar.

Ingredients: Whole Grain Oats*, Cane Sugar*, Sunflower Oil*, Rice*, Whole Grain Quinoa*, Whole Grain Spelt*, Kamut Brand Khorasan Wheat*, Molasses*, Sea Salt, Cinnamon*, Vanilla Extract*, Vitamin E (Mixed Tocopherols) Added To Preserve Freshness.

Desiree C.
Monticello , KY
I’m the only one in the house who eats the “old lady cereal” but let me tell you it’s delicious! They have no idea what they are missing and I’m not going to share lol! This is my treat of the morning! It keeps me full it doesn’t make me break the bank on calories and sugar wise is comparable with most but I feel like with the amount of fiber and natural grains it evens it out. Your not eating a ton of fillers and highly processed flour here. These are identifiable grains. Worth every penny!
Demi P.
TX
THIS CEREAL TASTES TRULY AMAZING! I HAVE TRIED IT ONCE AND I CANNOT BELIEVE HOW TASTY THIS ALL NATURAL AND PURE CEREAL WAS! OTHER COMPANIES USES MANY UNNATURAL PRODUCTS TO MAKE THEIR ITEMS TASTE GOOD, BUT CASCADIAN FARM CHANGED THE WHOLE GAME BY MAKING ORGANIC TASTE BETTER THAN EVER!
Kylie B.
Tampa, FL
I cannot even begin to express how surprised I was at how delicious this was!!! Ancient grains had me a little baffled but the box has a great description and after a little research I discovered how amazing these ingredients are! The best granola I’ve ever had
Lilian B.
Lilburn
I’m not a fan of cereal but I would eat this granola with some Greek yogurt on occasion. It taste good, not too sweet and it’s healthy.  Unlike others that taste like cardboard and have no nutritional value. It keeps me satisfied and full longer.
Angelle S.
Spanish Fort, AL
This granola is one of my favorites. I put it in top of everything including ice cream! I eat it by itself as well and it’s delicious! Try putting it on top of your oatmeal! It gives it the perfect crunch!
(Zexy A.
Chicago
I love this to start my day off it is a healthy breakfast meal to start the day. I buy it at Trader Joes and they have it other places too like whole foods. It's better than alternatives for sure.
Maricela G.
Salem, OR
This is a great granola. I pair it with Greek yogurt and chocolate peanut butter 😍 If you’re looking for a hearty granola with not any crazy flavor added to it, I recommend this one.
Monica W.
Last school year my mom took me grocery shopping and I grabbed a box of these organic granola grains and I had never tried them before this time and I really enjoyed them and since then I make sure I am stacked with them in my pantry because they are useful for so many things. You can eat them as is, make a bowl of cereal out of them, at them to a smoothly or even a parfait. They are very crunchy and have a nice taste to them. I defiantly would recommend giving them a try.
Cori S.
Baltimore, MD
Cascadian Farm granola is usually less expensive than competitors and offers good taste. I like to get granolas that are lower in sugar and have been able to find this with Cascadian Farm. I've found this at WalMart before, which is where it was least expensive, but also have seen it in "higher end" groceries.
MARIA J.
BROOKLYN, NY
This flavor is just ok. My favorite is cinnamon raisin, that. is. amazing. Although this one is ok, Cascadian Farms recently changed their formula/consistency a bit and the sugar levels on these granolas have gone up a considerable amount. While I do love the taste, I don't think I will be purchasing as regularly as before.