BY CASCADIAN FARM

Angela B.
Palm Desert, CA
Cascading Farm makes such wonderful healthy and family friendly options for breakfast. My daughter loves the Fruit O's Cereal. It is a little pricey but it is absolutely worth it for a deathly natural cereal that you can feel great about giving to your kids.
Amie C.
Abilene, TX
I got these for the kids, but they're actually really yummy. The kids like the bright colors; I like that it's not full of dyes. Cereal is an all the time food around here so it's good to have something that tastes great and is not too terrible for you.
Julie s.
Charleston, SC
This is my 2 year old's favorite cereal! They look like other cereals, but I feel like they must be better for her. My daughter loves to snack on these in the car. I will continue to buy these.
Susan B.
Sussex, NJ
My husband and I primarily eat organic and love the Cascadian Farms. There fruitful O's are just Delicious. I eat The cereal just about every morning and keeps me full until lunchtime.
heather s.
rome, ny
Think of fruit loops but healthier and even more delicious. I love these with homemade almond milk, definitely on my list of go to cereals!
Mary P.
Niskayuna, NY
Froot Loops for grown ups! All natural fruity flavors and colors in a small cheerio-sized O that has just the right amount of sweetness.
Arianna P.
My daughter loves these (and i do too)! They taste delicious and have much better ingredients than the other brands on the shelf.
Lindsey F.
Mount Pleasant, MI
These are like the healthy version of Fruit Loops. Ingreditents are way healthier and not quite as sweet. they are really tasty.
Joelle C.
utica, ny
we love all cascadian farms cereal-my three year old even eats granola! i love their rasin bran the best of all of them
jenn l.
Silverdale, WA
Very delicious and super healthy but I wish they were a little less expensive