BY CASCADIAN FARM #10 in Frozen Vegetables

Kids Love 'em, And Adults Crave 'em! Crispy On The Outside And Tender On The Inside, These Golden Nuggets Are Made From Fresh, Organically Grown Potatoes. Bake Up A Batch And Watch 'em Disappear!

Ingredients: Organic Potatoes, Organic Soybean Oil, Salt, Organic Apple Juice Concentrate, Citric Acid.

Buy on Jet.com
Hailey P.
Broken Arrow , OK
SO SO GOOD! I love this brand firstmost, everything they make is delicious and what's the best is it's healthy! The spud puppies is a must have in our household. Goes great with cheese on top and a good movie!
Finnian Z.
Hainesport
Mmmmmm! Who doesn't like hush em' puppies! These are just as good as any greasy diner but with a catch - they are organic and not dripping with nasty old grease! Great last minute dinner accompaniment or an afternoon snack!
Lauren T.
Warwick, RI
Can't go wrong with potatoes. Especially when they are crispy and delicious. These are convenient for a busy night when you don't have time to cook just pop these in the oven. Perfect side for a sandwich or veggie burger of some sort. You could even add these in a breakfast wrap.
Ashley A.
eagle mountain
Addicted to these for weeks... given I am pregnant... but they really are amazing! Love that they are healthier than the regular brands, but still taste just as good. I will definitely keep buying them!
Anna H.
Raleigh, NC
Love this healthy option for tater tots! They are affordable and are a great value for the high quality ingredients. Healthy and oven baked! I purchased mine at Walmart and will definitely repurchase!
Pamela T.
Dunedin
These tater tots are pretty good. The cooking instructions aren't the best, but I cook for longer than it says on the bag and always end up happy!
Carol L.
Astoria, NY
These are just ok. They unfortunately don't satisfy my tater tot cravings, at least not when baked. I have not tried them fried though.
AMANDA A.
Bethlehem
Tater tots and toddlers are always a good combination. I am just glad to know these are fresh and a great product for the kids.
Dayna D.
I really like this product. I serve it occasionally for lunch. I will continue to buy this, as my family enjoys it as well.
Kelsie B.
I love being able to buy these hesthier choices of our favorite indulgences. My kids eat them right up ! Great flavor.