BY CASCADE

Cascade Shine Shield Dishwasher Dish Detergent With the grease fighting power of Dawn Rinses away residue, leaves dishes sparkling Our Shine Shield formula provides excellent shine for your glasses Phosphate Free see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Christina D.
Christina D.
Leaves dishes clean without water spots or residue or a film. No messing with little tabs that get stuck when the soap dispenser pops open.
Jacqueline F.
Jacqueline F.
Sicklerville, NJ
I recently purchased this particular Cascade because my regular one was sold out I was not satisfied with this particular Cascade it left a chalky white film on one of my plates as well as a few glasses. I will not buy this particular Cascade ever again. I ran the dishwasher twice with the plate and glasses that had that chalky white film on them and it did not wash off I washed them by hand. I don't recommend Cascade Dishwasher Cascade® Advanced Power® Fresh Scent Dishwasher Detergent 125 oz. Jug
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Temple, GA
Mega Parent Expert
I use this when I run out of my gelpacs by another brand. So lets just say this is my backup detergent. The only reason why Its not my go to is because I have noticed a huge soap buildup in my dispenser every time I use this, and logically I think if its doing this to the dispenser are my dishes actually getting rinsed clean? I don't know if they have changed the formula or what, but it is not as good as it used to be.
Olivia I.
Olivia I.
When it comes to dishwashing detergent, Cascade is the brand I know I can trust. AND it always offers a great value for it's products. This product has been nothing but effective for me, even on days where my dishwasher wasn't performing at it's greatest. I've used this product for cleaning my jetted tub also and have had great success. Overall, I would recommend this product and I know I will buy it again.
Cheryl B.
Cheryl B.
I don't think we've tried a lot of dishwasher detergents because we haven't had a dishwasher for very long. My husband prefers to hand wash dishes and he's usually the one to do the dishes. I, on the other hand, like the dishwasher. This detergent gets the job done. I haven't noticed anything left behind on our dishes but we also don't put dishes with huge food chunks in there.
Kailey T.
Kailey T.
Fort Myers
I t may be my dishwasher but this product always leaves spots on my dishes after a run through the dishwasher. It is the best out of what I have tried though and it smells good too. I would recommend this to others if they have a great dishwasher but if yours is a couple years old- you may have spots.
Stacey M.
Stacey M.
Mega Parent Expert
In a house with hard water. I am always looking for a way to make my dishes look clean and not spotty. Cascade meets this criteria. It leaves my dishes looking clean with no sports. I would recommend this product to others. I am a long time user of this product.
Allishia S.
Allishia S.
Bremerton
I love this dishwashing detergent but what I don't like is the soap scum that is left afterwards. The soap scum isn't there after every wash just occasionally. It is very inexpensive and I would recommend to others! It smells good also so that's a plus as well!
Gina I.
Gina I.
vacaville, CA
I've lived in multiple places going through so many dishwashers. this is the only soap that works with all of them that doesn't end up getting crap caked all over my dishes where I have to rinse them off after their washed from.soap being all over them.
Devinee G.
Devinee G.
Dayton, OH
This was the dish soap I used in my parents house and its the same one I use in mine. I think that is priced amazingly for how many uses you get! I don't like dishwasher pods because I feel they leave a residue on my dishes the one time I tried them.