BY CASCADE #6 in Dishwashing Detergent

Cascade Shine Shield Dishwasher Dish Detergent With the grease fighting power of Dawn Rinses away residue, leaves dishes sparkling Our Shine Shield formula provides excellent shine for your glasses Phosphate Free see more...

Amanda T.
buckeye
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I have always used cascade in my dishwashers. It is the only dishwasher soap I have found that cleans my dishes and glasses without leaving a nasty film on them when they’re done. This bottle at Kroger runs about $3.99 or 5.99 for a two pack however there are usually manufacturers coupons out for them. It isn’t the cheapest but the cheaper ones don’t seem to clean as affectively. I personally feel that this is one of those products where you get what you pay for so i’de rather pay a little more and get the stuff that works!
Shannon G.
Atlanta, GA
Cascade has always been my go to for dish washing liquid. Mainly because it is well priced and works the way it should. The scent is alright, but I like the fact that it isn’t super perfumey. If you are looking for a great bang for your buck- try this detergent.
Payton F.
Surprise
Love this stuff really makes doing dishes easy. It’s affordable and available everywhere! Leaves my dishes looking nice and clean. Not much of a scent, which I actually quite prefer. Really easy to use and doesn’t leave any nasty residue on the dishes’
Mallori G.
Yukon, OK
This liquid version does not get my dishes clean. Prior to being able to afford the tablets I used this exclusively and it was better than off brand, but there were still a lot of times I’d have to rewash the dishes. Definitely prefer the packs.
Savannah B.
Baltimore, MD
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
For the times I don’t use pods are use these because I really like that it has the shine control and it helps keep your cups and dishes and glassware shiny. It also helps a lot with fingerprint marks in grease stains which I also really like
Chantel A.
It's kind of a hit-or-miss product I do have the one that smells like bleach if you put too much really makes her dishes smell like bleach at leaves and after cast on the dishes as well which I don't like but it does get the dishes clean
Becky L.
Akron, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This works great! My dishes get clean every time and i don’t have to worry. There’s a reason they hav even around so long and most people use it! I like the gel over other consistencies because I feel like it really clings and cleans.
Ashton R.
Somerville, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My mom used cascade, I use cascade and my kids will probably use it as well. It’s always gotten our dishes clean without too much pre-washing. And I have never noticed any residue after the wash has ran. I will continue to use this.
Ashley B.
Cudahy, WI
Cascade it average to me. It works but not as great as some of the other brands. It seems to leave a bit of a residue behind and is pretty pricey. The scent is also strong. I don’t buy it unless they are out of others.
Kimberly C.
duncan
I used to use the little pods, but I’ve grown to love the liquid cleaner more! It last a long time, and it smells so fresh! My dishes always come out sparkling with no crusted on messes. Even when I wash my big pans!