BY CASCADE #100 in Starch

Cascade® Dishwasher Detergent.
Shine shield formula.
Rinses away residue, leaves dishes sparkling.
With the grease fighting power of Dawn®.
Phosphate free.
2.12 kg (75 oz) 4.68 lb. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Jasmine G.
Bay City, MI
We have been using this dishwasher detergent for a while now and is our favorite one that we have tried. We don't have any issues with it besides that it does get streaky once in a while (But they all seem to) . Has a nice smell to it and makes the dishes feel very clean
Jennifer C.
Watford City, ND
Cascade with Dawn Shine Shield is my favorite dishwasher detergent! I don't like the packages because sometimes they don't melt all the way and you have to rerun your machine but this formula does it right every time! It make it easy!
Dazheea H.
I like it but sometimes when the dishwasher is done the dishwashing liquid would leave soap smudges on the dishes.
Bridgette E.
Sheridan, IN
I have never ever written to a company to say how great their product was, but I have been battling my dishes and their spots for months. Finally my husband and I decided we might as well try a little more expensive brand and see if that helps....VOILA!!!! No more rinse agent, no more scrubbing before washing - we have been absolutely thrilled with the Cascade results and when people come to our house we grab glasses out of the cupboard without hesitation because we know they will be clean!!! I am a cascade fan for life! Cascade with Dawn Lemon Scent Gel Dishwasher Detergent 155 ozCascade with Dawn Shine Shield Formula Dishwasher Detergent
Toni M.
We buy this because it works well and because it is sold at our local Costco. I am all about value and when I can get a bottle of this that lasts me months for under $15 I will do it. My dishes are definitely cleaner after switching to cascade though. I don't notice any spots and they always smell nice too.
Katie D.
Anderson
Leaves little residue and makes the dishes smell nice. The only thing, is over time I can tell that there is build up in our dishwasher, and the smell of this detergent doesn't help it, mixed with the odor it actually makes me want to gag. It seems like the detergent is part of the build up problem.
Elana R.
Stewartsville, NJ
Th Cascade with Dawn Shield Formula Dishwasher Detergent is a great dish washing detergent.  It leaves my dishes clean and streak free.  It doesn't have an overpowering scent.  It's price is reasonable and it's available in most stores.  I would buy it again.
Kallie B.
I have used a lot of different dishwasher detergents.   Most of them do NOT clean my dishes well and always leave them with a slight film.   Cascade has been great. It gets them really clean and it does not leave any soapy film on the dishes or in the dishwasher.
Daniel O.
Naples, FL
Great dishwashing detergent! We use gain for our dishwasher and it clean great. There are never spots or streaks on the glasses. It's priced very reasonably, in fact it's cheaper than its competitors in most stores where I live. I would recommend it to friends and family.
Carey R.
Anderson, IN
This is the only dishwasher detergent that I will use. It leaves my dishes clean and smelling fresh once out of the dishwasher. The price is affordable and the quality is good. I get several loads out of each bottle. I would recommend this product.