Cascade with Dawn Lemon Scent Gel Dishwasher Detergent 155 oz uploaded by Madison H.

BY CASCADE #5 in Dishwashing Detergent

Cascade with dawn lemon scent gel dishwasher detergent 155 oz see more...

Taylor S.
Nashville, TN
After our new dishwasher stopped cleaning our dishes effectively, we called our plumber to see if he had any suggestions. He said we needed to use name brand Cascade gel, no gel packs or powder. I wasn’t too excited about that since I shop at Aldi and usually get cheaper brands of everything...but he was right. I notice a difference when I try to use cheaper stuff. Also this smells amazing—my husband catches me sniffing the bottle and rolls his eyes. 🤷🏼‍♀️
Cherhon D.
South Holland , IL
The smell of this is absolutely amazing and carries over to the dishes. I didnt know that a detergent could actually effectively clean and leave a great smell on dishes. I thought it was pointless at first but if you have small children or dishwasher concerns never worry if you have this in your kitchen arsenal. It will get the job done and leave you with no worries.
Bryn N.
Cascade always seems to get the dishes clean just fine, even though it's cheaper than many other brands, plus I love this fresh lemon scent!  This is really my go to dish washer soap because it does the job just as well as anything else and is cheap!
Carli™ B.
High Point, NC
I've always grown up on Cascade and Dawn products. My parents always used it, so I just kinda followed suit. I trust the brand because time after time, it doesn't fail me, so I've never had a need to try other things, let alone a desire to. If it ain't broke, don't fix it. I'm a loyal Cascade user. It'd be difficult to convince me to change brands.
Chelsea G.
Purcell
This gets the job done for the most part. It leaves streaks and my dishes still come out looking dirty! I dont think there is anything wrong with my dishwasher.. I bought a big container of it and I'm still using it because i dont want to waste it but i have to rinse my dishes off after i use my dishwasher..
Ashley B.
Waverly
Cascade makes a decent product when it comes to dish washer detergent. The smell is pleasant and it gets dishes clean if they are washed immediately after use. Most times I load the dishwasher the next morning, when this happens, i never know if the cascade is going to do the job or not.
Taylor H.
Wilsonville, OR
I definitely think that gel detergents work 10 times better than pods and this is my go to. The smell is great and my dishes are clean so I can’t complain about performance. The price is usually right on point so you don’t feel like you are spending a ton of money when buying it.
Cara J.
We just love the classic gel dishwasher liquid. It cleans my dishes very well. I do make sure to get off most of the food particles before putting them into the dishwasher however. This bottle will last us around 2 months and that's with us doing a load of dishes every other day or so.
Heather M.
We use this for all dishwashing things! It’s super great and the large bottle lasts us so long in a large family. The con is that we do always have to pre scrub since the detergent doesn’t always do the job with a large load but some require scrubbing no matter what.
carly r.
Indianapolis, IN
I love cascade because I feel like it cleans my dishes the best. I’m not a huge fan of the liquid though! I feel like the pods do better. Once I’m done with this bottle I’ll probably switch back! Regardless of pods or liquid, there’s nothing better than Cascade