BY CASCADE #1 in Dishwashing Detergent

Find Household Cleaners at Target.com! Cascade with Dawn Action Pacs Fresh Scent Dishwasher Detergent Pacs 85 ct see more...

Stephanie W.
My roommate and I bought this from a sam's club or a costco and we love the size. it's large, but it still fits under our sink.  We're also really happy with how it cleans, of course. Our dishes very rarely have anything stuck on them, and we don't run loads often since it's just the two of us--that means our dirty dishes can sit in there for a while (sorry, gross, i know!) BUT that means that some of the food can really get stuck on there, and Cascade very easily washes it away.  5/5 stars in my book!
Corinalicia G.
Provo, UT
I don't use my dishwasher a lot I only use it when I have company or family over that the dishes pile up more than what we have so I use the dishwasher and occasion and Cascade is the one that I use all the time it keeps my dishes clean I don't have to worry about spots or anything with my detergent and I also use a spotter a rents for it and it leaves my dishes like if I watch them
Lauren M.
We recently got our first dishwasher within the last year and a half, and I’m super glad we started off with this dishwasher soap. The pods make it super easy and convenient to start the dishwasher every night. We go through a lot of dishes and I was always worried they wouldn’t be clean enough with a dishwasher.. but I’ve been proven wrong! Love this soap!
Cody S.
Pikeville, NC
We tried to use generic dishwasher detergent and had a lot of problems with spots and dishes left dirty. Cascade has never done this and has always cleaned much more effectively. We will never make the mistake of buying other brands because van trust that these pacs always work. They are convenient, and can be purchased in bulk so we do not buy them often!
Carolina G.
San Diego
My favorite dishwasher pod because it leaves dishes as clean as if I had washed them by hand. I like to buy the tub of pods from Costco so that I can be sure not to run out too quickly. I do notice some residue on the bottom on my drinking glasses but I'm pretty sure the culprit there is hard water, not the detergent pod
Fweezii A.
These work 90% of the time. We have a small dishwasher, so the 85 ct works really well for us. Our dishes come out clean the majority of the time. Very seldom, there still is a dirty dish or two that we end up having to do by hand. The soap doesn't smell bad or leave any residue on the dishes, that's a win for us.
Dawn A.
Corp Christi, TX
This dishwashing detergent is wonderful! One con is that spots end up on glasses but I’m sure that has more to do with my dishwasher than the detergent. Effectively cleans my dishes and I would recommend to other people.
Amy H.
Clarksburg
This is the only brand of dishwasher pods I buy. I generally buy a bulk container at Sam’s club. This formula deeps cleans my dishes and doesn’t leave streaks, spots and residue. I prefer to use the pods over the traditional liquid or powder form. You don’t lose any product at the bottom of the bottle.
Tabitha R.
Cascade Action pacs power away greasy residue for dishes in one pac. This is why I love cascade pods. Combining the two of them; the scrubbing power of Cascade dishwasher detergent, and the grease-fighting power of Dawn basically leaves your dishes spotless. This is why, I highly recommend these.
Shelby L.
Magnolia, TX
I love these because it is so easy to use. It has a great scent and it gets the job done. I buy these at Walmart usually. I wasn’t sure when I first bought them if they’d be effective but they definitely are! I recommend this to anyone looking for an easier and quicker way to do their dishes!