Cascade with Dawn Action Pacs Fresh Scent Dishwasher Detergent Pacs 85 ct uploaded by Rucheera P.

BY CASCADE #2 in Dishwashing Detergent

Find Household Cleaners at Target.com! Cascade with Dawn Action Pacs Fresh Scent Dishwasher Detergent Pacs 85 ct see more...

Brandy R.
Windsor, KY
When my dishwasher was working great I used these cascade dawn packs and they worked super well!! Dishes always came out clean with no water spots on them! I love how it comes in a plastic container and the lid pops off part of the way so you can easily get them in and out with no hassle. I haven’t been using them much lately because my dishwasher gave out on us! Lol 😂 so, anyways I love the packaging and the price as well. Affordable and work amazingly!! I never had one problem using my cascade dawn packs!! Absolutely would highly recommend them!!
Caiden A.
Mesquite
Just like with Tide Pods, it’s easy to useN just pop one in and move on with your day. You don’t have to worry about using too much ever or not using enough! I love this. For things stuck onto the pan, I would wash first or scrape it off with some hot water just for my sanity. I’ve never tried to just let the dishwashing detergent get it off so I cannot offer advice there.
Corinalicia G.
Provo, UT
I don't use my dishwasher a lot I only use it when I have company or family over that the dishes pile up more than what we have so I use the dishwasher and occasion and Cascade is the one that I use all the time it keeps my dishes clean I don't have to worry about spots or anything with my detergent and I also use a spotter a rents for it and it leaves my dishes like if I watch them
Lauren M.
We recently got our first dishwasher within the last year and a half, and I’m super glad we started off with this dishwasher soap. The pods make it super easy and convenient to start the dishwasher every night. We go through a lot of dishes and I was always worried they wouldn’t be clean enough with a dishwasher.. but I’ve been proven wrong! Love this soap!
Cody S.
Pikeville, NC
We tried to use generic dishwasher detergent and had a lot of problems with spots and dishes left dirty. Cascade has never done this and has always cleaned much more effectively. We will never make the mistake of buying other brands because van trust that these pacs always work. They are convenient, and can be purchased in bulk so we do not buy them often!
Grace D.
Charlottesvle, VA
These work wonders on my dishes. The scent is great and they thoroughly get those tough, stubborn stains from my silver wear, bowls, and plates. The price is decent and the pods are super easy to use. I always buy bulk because of the deal and they last me half a year which is awesome considering I run the dishwasher every other day.
Allison M.
Groveland, MA
I absolutely love prepackaged products! So when you can get a dishwasher soap that’s easy to use and I can purchase it at my favorite store Walmart it’s a win win! The value is great for how much comes in the container! Highly recommend this if you have tough stains to get out if you aren’t down for prewashing your dishes!
Fweezii A.
These work 90% of the time. We have a small dishwasher, so the 85 ct works really well for us. Our dishes come out clean the majority of the time. Very seldom, there still is a dirty dish or two that we end up having to do by hand. The soap doesn't smell bad or leave any residue on the dishes, that's a win for us.
Sezim M.
I don’t know if it was my dishwasher or if it was the product itself (I think it was a little of both) but I’m not a big fan of this product. My dishes weren’t cleaned very well and I had to go in later and rewash my dishes. I would recommend liquid over pacs for cascade and any other brand for that matter.
Fran E.
Holiday, FL
Simply the best dishwasher detergent on the market and even better with dawn in this product now. Once in a while you have to rewatch a dish or a pan but most of the time, this is a great product. I buy in bulk at Sam’s Club !Cascade with Dawn Action Pacs Fresh Scent Dishwasher Detergent Pacs 60 ct