Cascade with Dawn Action Pacs Fresh Scent Dishwasher Detergent Pacs 60 ct uploaded by Megan J.

BY CASCADE #6 in Dishwashing Detergent

Find Household Cleaners at Target.com! Cascade with Dawn Action Pacs Fresh Scent Dishwasher Detergent Pacs 60 ct see more...

Licia B.
IN
This detergent is good, it’s affordable, I always buy from Walmart. But my issue with it is that it leaves a white residue on my dishes after each use so I will have to rewash them by hand. So for that reason I will not be buying again until I fix the issue of hard water in my home. I recommend to everyone.Cascade with Dawn Action Pacs Fresh Scent Dishwasher Detergent Pacs 85 ct
Abigail V.
Seffner , FL
Here’s to dishwasher tabs that are always in my kitchen! I’ve tried using others due to trying to save but always go back to these. Yes they can become costly if you use your machine as often as us. We have 4 kids! These are so worth it. Clean dishes and pots.
Holly K.
Tifton
I like using cascade dishwasher detergent packs. It is so convenient being able to plop a pack in the dishwasher that is Premeasured. They are a little pricey however, they never seem to disappoint. All the water spots and food are gone. So worth the price.
Christie
We have been using this product in our household for over a decade now, and have been very pleased with it. We run our dishwasher every day, and always pre-rinse our dishes. I have never had a dish come out still dirty, especially with having little kids.
Samantha S.
The small packages of this dishwasher detergent is great. I always keep a package of them on hand and they don’t go bad. They clean my dishes in my dishwasher really well. I would recommend to anyone with a dishwasher who does not like to use liquid form.
Kristen C.
Boiling Spgs, SC
I use this product frequently in my home. It has a good clean smell and does a good job of cleaning. It is priced similar to other things like this. I would recommend this product to others. I have noticed my dishes are really clean with this product.
Bre N.
Huntsville
My dishwasher and I both LOVE Cascade!! Most detergents out there have you screaming (and your dishwasher screaming) after having to re-wash a hundred times! Save yourself the trouble, spend the extra few dollars and save on your water bill! :p
Lyndsey S.
These little pods are amazing at cleaning the dishes, and I love that I don’t have to basically wash the dishes before I wash the dishes. I didn’t give them a 5th star because I found that the cover of the pod doesn’t always dissolve completely.
Sammi R.
Fox Lake, IL
While I wish this product had more natural ingredients, it does work well . I think they should try and eliminate some ingredients that can be replaced with less harsh ones.
Cannabis🌿Enthusiast G.
Grayslake
Love this product. It’s easy to use and cleans our dishes well. I do NOT put it in the soap catcher though because it clogs the door. I throw it right into the bottom of the dishwasher and go. It leaves our dishes clean and spotless.
Terena F.
Is this environment friendly?