BY CASCADE #28 in Dishwashing Detergent

Find Household Cleaners at Target.com! Cascade with Dawn Action Pacs Citrus Scent Dishwasher Detergent Pacs 60 ct see more...

allison h.
Vestavia Hls, AL
Love these pods! I have purchased this brand for awhile now, liquid and pods. The only complaint I have - which you will run into with any pod - they tend to stick together 🙄. The price is good and they clean real well!!
Micki D.
Fort Myers
My roommates and I have been using this product for years. We have found it cleans our dishes well, although it can be pricey depending on which packaging you get. I plan on purchasing this product again in the future.
Millie C.
Paragould , AR
We use Cascade with our kitchen aid dishwasher! Very effective when cleaning dishes! Affordable and a great value! We normally purchase at Walmart! Never disappointed with this product! Will definitely continue buying!
Sarah C.
Hollis Center
This is the only brand I use for my dish washer, never have to worry about my dishes still being dirty, great scent choices and worth every penny, always can find a coupon and sell them every where. That sells grocery
Shalom E.
Indianapolis, IN
I liked the lemon like scent but that was it. It’s not the most affordable brand of dishwasher detergent out there and it always left the dishes with a whitish residue. It’s definitely not worth buying
Marie K.
Canby, OR
These are awesome. They keep my dishes clean and I barley need to rinse my dishes off before I put them in the dish washer! These are amazing and I’m so happy I found them. You can get them from any grocery store. I buy mine at Safeway, Target, Fred Meyer, and Walmart. Worth your money!!
Cassady R.
Gretna
I love these they are super easy when wanting to throw in a load for the dishwasher and they work well because there’s never anything left o my dishes afterward.
Kelsey I.
Charlotte, NC
I started using these pods and won’t go back to anything else. They are already perfectly portioned for you to just pop one in your dishwasher and go. No more wasting detergent and over filling the dishwashing soap dispenser in my house!
Rebecca R.
Damascus, VA
These pack a nice cleaning punch, but beware of putting your non stick pieces in with these pods. They are so concentrated that they seem to damage the non stick enamel. Other than that, we always plan on using the pods. They clean super well!
Hanna B.
Meridian, ID
These work fine. I bought them because they were a good deal at Costco. There’s nothing amazing about them, but they get my dishes pretty clean (not any more or less than I expect) and don’t do anything special.