Cascade Spot And Film Protection Crystal Clear Rinse Agent

by Cascade

Outstanding spot and film protection Kosher

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Cascade Spot And Film Protection Crystal Clear Rinse Agent!
Hollywood,Florida
Leaves your dishs sparkling although sometimes it leaves a residue  that can be annoying it is also pricey and does not do such a good job
I love using cascade in my dish washer! Cleans the dishes even when they have been laying in the sink for a couple days. (I get lazy!)
Cleveland, TN
I bought this thinking it will stop the spots on my dishes but it hasn't seemed to help I have bought two bottles with the same results
Waukesha
Works alright for the most part . My mother loves this brand so she uses it a lot on the daily bases it's a great brand for dishes
Doesn't work like they say it does. My dishes still came out streaky and spotty. Kind of expensive for the amount you get also
 Always gets my dishes clean and never leaves white water spots on anything!  The only con about this is it is pretty expensive
Hormigueros
Very good but wait there moreee.... its very very good yas good. But wait there no more i am a simple men with simple reviews
I always use a product like this in my washer. I can't say it works super though. My glasses still have spots on them.
Riverview, FL
Great product for your dishwasher. No film and gets off the toughest dirtiest dishes. Specially when the husband loads.
Orlando, FL
I love how it works and it smells so fantastic i love this product so much. i wash my dishes with it all the time.

Looking for your answer?