BY CASCADE

Pure rinse formula plus Shine Shield. Helps keep dishes looking like new with regular use! Helps prevent spots & film. Prevents etching. For best results refill once a month. Etching is the permanent cloudiness on the surface of glassware. ; see more...

Shawn R.
Dewitt, MI
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Cascade Rinse aid provides the little extra I sometimes need to get rid of those spots from my hard water. I just throw it in when I do my detergent and wah-lah, my dishes are clean and clear and under control??? That's a different product... Anyways Cascade's the way to go and I use their soaps too!
Jordan S.
Grovetown, GA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I never used rinse aid growing up but now I realize how much of a game changer it can be with dishes. This absolutely helps remove the stains and gets off the residue that would normally stick around after the cleaning. Highly recommend Cascade rinse aid to be one of your regular cleaning products!
Lynette B.
Covina , CA
I have used this product I think about once or twice. It's a good value price for like 4 bucks. The scent is refreshing leaving your dishes smelling amazing. I purchased it at target. I would recommend to others because it helps get rid of the difficult spots and stains
Sharon T.
It maybe because I also have soft water running throughout my home but when I use this product in my dishwasher my dishes, silverware, and cups always come out spotless! I seriously have no complaints. It gets the job done on both cycles I've tried it on!
Kaylyn M.
Zimmerman
We have a dishwasher that specifically says to use cascade. It works really well with our dishwasher. We buy it at Walmart, it's cheaper there. It hasn't left any spots or anything but we scrub our dishes before we put them in there.
Ruby G.
Donna, TX
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
When I go shopping here I love it because it has cheap deals. I'm a shopaholic, and everything that smells good for the home or will clear those germex away I will take. I'm so in love with this!!! #1 recommend
Becca T.
SAN DIEGO, CA
Maybe it's just my dish washer, but the only time i can really see an actual difference is when i scrub my plates and dishes by hand first. I'll probably keep buying it and get my dishwasher checked out. if i can see a difference after i get it checked, i will re review.
Chloe C.
Cascade rinse aid has been a lifesaver in my household. It helps my dishes to come out sparkling clean and refreshing. My dishwasher only holds a little at a time so I do find myself adding more ever three to four uses, but worth the purchase. I would definitely purchase this product again.
Kylea D.
I tried this once when I ran out of pods and it did not do nearly half as good at getting grime off my dishes. I had to hand wash several and run a second cycle when our dishwasher only takes one cycle to clean dishes
Heather H.
Logan, OH
Squeaky clean! Never realized how important a rinse aid was until I bought this. Well water causes a film on dishes, this seems to combat it! Won't ever run my dishwasher without it again!