BY CASCADE

Briana S.
Henderson, NV
Love the rinse aid. Leave my dishes Sparkling and have no issues with water marks on my water glasses. Not very pricey and seems to last a while in my household. Although we only have 2 people and a baby in my household. Very effective in my opinion.
Savannah L.
Clarksville, TN
This rinse aid is great. I use it in every load. My glasses come out sparkling and my pans come out spotless. I do not have time to rewash dishes with water spots. It was very effective. I would recommend this product.
Kelly J.
Wilson, NC
Does a great job in my dishwasher. Have never had a dish come back unclean, dirty or with any spots left around glass. Great price! Great product! Would recommend to others and would definitely purchase again.
Morgan K.
Centerville, GA
The liquid works great and is cheaper than buying pods. I'll always use this product. Super effective. Dishes always clean after dishwSher is ran. Would buy this over and over and over. Would recommend.
Amanda W.
A great value for the amount you get. Works well and does a good job with cleaning as I have not had an issue with streaks or film as with other products I've used. This is a product I use regularly in my home and will continue to. I do definitely recommend it but be sure to look at dishwasher instructions to see what they recommend for your machine. A sample of this product came with my machine and that is what we have stuck with using.
Dorina B.
Tallahassee, FL
I just got a new dishwasher and it came with a free sample of this rinse aid. I never used to think having something like this was necessary, but now I really want to always use it! It really helped my dishes come out clean and sparkling. I went out an bought more immediately!
Niki G.
i have used the cascade rinse aid in the dishwasher for over a year now. i am not sure it really is doing a whole lot to our dishes, but i am using up the bottle i purchased up. i used a coupon to purchase as i felt it was slightly expensive.
Kaytie K.
N Chesterfield , VA
Been using cascade forever an it works great for the price. We always had a good dish washer and didn't need to use rinse aid until recently. Now we have an older model washer that doesn't get out dishes as clean but this rinse aid really helps!
Bailee P.
Edmond, OK
I feel like this stuff makes all the difference in my dishwasher. It helps get my dishes looking much cleaner and ensures that they're properly rinsed. Super affordable, although it isn't a necessity I feel like it's worth a few extra dollars!
Mandy S.
Newport
Love this stuff! Helps my glass be streak free & crystal clear! worth every penny! Will be buying this as soon as I need more! We use it about once a week.