BY CASCADE

Superior Spot Protection* Outstanding spot and film protection with amazing shine. Helps keep dishes looking like new with regular use! Cascade Rinse Aid is specifically formulated to give you outstanding spot and film protection along with amazing shine.  It s also designed to for great drying action.  For best results, use Cascade Rinse Aid with your favorite Cascade dishwashing detergent. Helps Prevent Spots & Film Prevents Etching Etching is the permanent cloudiness on the surface of glassware. *versus detergent alone Questions?  see more...

Michelle M.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
It is amazing the difference in my dishes after using this product. We have dishes that actually LOOK clean, which is almost just as important as actually BEING clean. Not too expensive, and easy to use. I would, and plan to, purchase again- I would recommend to others as well.
Heather P.
Williamston
The cascade rinse agent makes a noticeable different in how out dishes look before we add it and and after. It helps to not leave behind detergent spots. We always keep at least two on hand so that we always have it when we need it.
Maritza b.
West Seneca, NY
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
This is so easy to use. The battles not have any. It opens up nicely and closes tightly. It keeps my dishes and my dishwasher nice and clean. The aroma is pleasant but not overpowering.
Haley E.
Albany, OR
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Works great at removing signs of harsh water. No water spots and you can't smell it on your dishes like you can with other after taking them out of the dishwasher.
Quarlisha C.
When I moved in my new place, well a friend gave me a sample of this product. It took me a long time to use it. I got lazy one day and decide to use my dishwasher for the first time in 6 months. OMG my dishes was clean and my glasses did not have no stains or spots. I could not believe it. I will not have to wash dishes for long time, just let Cascade do it for me. Great product and will be keeping this product in my kitchen forever.
Jenna Lee R.
Columbia, MO
I was given a free sample of this and oh my gosh you'd better believe a full bottle is on m next grocery list! I just tried it because I figured why not and I have honestly never seem my dishes so clean and shiny! My friend and I were in awe. You should definitely try it
Margaret R.
Orlando, FL
Loading up our dishwasher with Cascade Rinse Aid has always made the dishwasher's job more effective. Our dishes are always clean, and are never filmy or cloudy, and ready to go right out of the washer. I would recommend this product to anybody!
Deidre D.
The Cascade rinse aid works great at helping to eliminate water spots on my clean dishes. It doesn't eliminate 100%, but drastically more than when I run out. Great price at Sam's club!
Hannah F.
Springville, UT
Does the job well. Really good at not leaving any water marks. Haven't used it in a bit of time so I'm not sure about the affordability but I believe it's worth the price.
Melissa G.
Jurupa Valley, CA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
This stuff really works and it's very affordable. I always like using it on my toughest jobs so my dishwasher doesn't have to work so hard or so my dishes come out so clean.
Melissa S.
E Stroudsburg, PA
How many uses do you get out of this?