Cascade Powder Dishwasher Detergent, Fresh Scent 75 Oz uploaded by Dani B.

BY CASCADE

Combine the outstanding cleaning of Cascade dishwasher detergent with the grease-fighting power of Dawn for clean dishes that are automatically clean every time. This automatic dishwasher detergent cleans so thoroughly virtually nothing is left behind but pure clean, pure shine. Available in Fresh and Lemon scents in assorted sizes. see more...

Leigha F.
Pittsburgh, PA
Works really well leaves no residue on my dishes and came highly recommend from the guy that installed my dishwasher. He said specifically not to use the lemon scented one because it's bad for the dishes.
Heather M.
I love anything with dawn! I tried these and they worked really well! Left my dishes really clean and my glasses looked really clear without any residue like some different products I have tried before.
Alexis B.
Florence, KY
It cleans dishes that have stuck on food that is more than 24 hours old. I have clean streak free glasses. My plates don't come out greasy. And I never have build up in the detergent holding area.
Sarah G.
My dishwasher can only take powder soaps and this one is okay. My dishes come out with some of the powder residue every once in a while and we clean our dishwasher out with vinegar routinely.
Catherine M.
Salem, VA
I used this powder dishwasher detergent before discovering the dishwasher pods. While using this product, it did a good job of cleaning the dishes. However, we rinse ours before loading them.
Janice B.
The dishwasher we got a while back came with this in it and recommends only using Cascade as they felt its the best. Well it does a terrific job on our many dishes so we have still use it.
Shelby D.
San Diego, CA
Doesn't leave residue on my dishes, and doesn't leave them smelling like dish soap like some other brands do. I've used cascade for years, and I've never seen the reason to switch brands.
Alexus L.
New Goshen , IN
Decorator Expert Level 2
I used this for years but finally switched after I noticed a slight film on the dishes. It got them clean, but they always looked real dull so it was hard to tell how clean they were.
Lauren R.
Brooklyn, NY
I have never had any problem with this dishwasher detergent. It leaves my dishes bright and clean. I have always used this detergent and I don't plan on using any other detergent.
Vesper B.
Wichita, KS
The only negative thing I have to say is sometimes there will be clumps left in my dishwasher (I think my husband may use too much) but other than that I think it works great!
kelsey w.
Cramerton, NC
Which is the best brand to buy