Cascade Powder Dishwasher Detergent, Fresh Scent 75 Oz uploaded by Dani B.

BY CASCADE

Combine the outstanding cleaning of Cascade dishwasher detergent with the grease-fighting power of Dawn for clean dishes that are automatically clean every time. This automatic dishwasher detergent cleans so thoroughly virtually nothing is left behind but pure clean, pure shine. Available in Fresh and Lemon scents in assorted sizes. see more...

Kara D.
Beech Grove , IN
Cascade powder is so easy when it comes to cleaning your dishes in the dishwasher. You just pour some in the little dish, close it and turn on the dishwasher and bam your dishes are getting nice and sparkling clean.
Melissa H.
Candler, NC
Simply the best. This really gets the dishes clean, with no residue. No nasty bleach scent. No leftover scent on my dishes. They are just really clean. I can now use the quick cycle on my machine with great results, whereas I used to have to use the longest when I was using liquid detergent.
Kate B.
Dublin, OH
My dishwasher always has problems with packets of detergent so I've always used powders and this is definitely my favorite. It does a great job even when I forget to start the dishwasher for a couple days.
Kelly D.
Marlton, NJ
This is pretty much the only dishwasher detergent I've ever used. It's on the cheaper side compared to alternatives. I do like how it smells and it seems to work mostly ok. There are giant boxes at BJs that are the best overall value. It works well enough that I'd suggest it to others.
Kimberly H.
This dishwashing detergent really seems to get my dishes clean. The price is very affordable and I love how it doesn't leave residue on my dishes. Would definitely recommend this to others. I usually get mine at the dollar general because that is the cheapest that I have found it.
Darla B.
After using this for over two weeks of daily washes I have found that it leaves quite a film on my dishes. I am using a rinse agent but it is still filmy on my dishes, especially on my glassware.
Tiffany H.
Absolutely love the simplicity of using a powder for my dishes. Inexpensive, doesn't leave a residue or weird flavor behind, and never had an issue with it not getting the dishes clean.
Cassie K.
My family always used Cascade detergent, and it wasn't until i moved out, that i realized just how well it worked. It was a bit pricey, so i ventured out and tried different brands. So many others just left residue and spots, so i found my way back to Cascade.
Kayla F.
Mundelein, IL
This stuff is very affordable, lasts forever basically and gets the dishes pretty clean. It does not leave gunk in my dishwasher after use and I have never had a problem with it not dissolving like I have had happen with other products. Great budget buy
Jessica C.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Love Cascade! I don't use anything else. The original scent is best because it's not too strong, just fresh smelling. Always cleans the dishes well, good value compared to the pods b
kelsey w.
Cramerton, NC
Which is the best brand to buy