Cascade Powder Dishwasher Detergent, Fresh Scent 75 Oz uploaded by Dani B.

BY CASCADE

Combine the outstanding cleaning of Cascade dishwasher detergent with the grease-fighting power of Dawn for clean dishes that are automatically clean every time. This automatic dishwasher detergent cleans so thoroughly virtually nothing is left behind but pure clean, pure shine. Available in Fresh and Lemon scents in assorted sizes. see more...

Laken H.
Conway, AR
I'm not a huge fan of powder detergent, be that dishwasher or washing machine; however, this detergent was not terrible. I definitely do prefer liquid.
Jordan B.
Grand Forks
Purchased at: Target
This dishwasher detergent works as well as other types and is way cheaper. I used to use the pods, but they'd get stuck in the dispenser quite a bit.
Brandy Y.
Greenville, SC
Kicking it old school. But this does work great! Not a bad scent. Not great if you get on wet hands tho. It leaves a film on your hands when washing.
Samantha H.
Brownton, MN
Works well to clean my dishes, even when they have baked on food. Don't need a bunch to clean a load of dishes and don't need to do any re-washes.
Jennifer M.
Allentown, PA
Gets dishes clean.... but leaves a lot of spots and sometimes the powder doesn't fully dissolve. I don't think I would purchase this product again.
Abby F.
This detergent works great. I like using the powder in the dish washer, rather than the plastic pacs. Dishes are always clean and it's affordable.
Christina T.
Atlanta, GA
Great detergent. Always keeps my dishes clean and fresh and does all the work for you! Dishes sparkle and shine like brand new and smell amazing.
member-a6943b84d
Chapel Hill, NC
While we don't use the dishwasher that often, when we do, we use Cascade. My parents used it, and it has a long reputation of doing a great job!
Taylor N.
I will only buy powder dish detergent. Not sure why, I just feel it cleans better. Cascade is always the best deal and always does a great job
Liz N.
Grand Rapids, MI
All of my dishes come out clean and I really love the scent of this stuff. I feel like we usually get it on sale and it's pretty reasonable.
kelsey w.
Cramerton, NC
Which is the best brand to buy