Cascade Powder Dishwasher Detergent, Fresh Scent 75 Oz uploaded by Dani B.

BY CASCADE #88 in Dishwashing Detergent

Combine the outstanding cleaning of Cascade dishwasher detergent with the grease-fighting power of Dawn for clean dishes that are automatically clean every time. This automatic dishwasher detergent cleans so thoroughly virtually nothing is left behind but pure clean, pure shine. Available in Fresh and Lemon scents in assorted sizes. see more...

Barbara M.
Barbara M.
Shelton, CT
I only use Cascade powder dishwashing detergent in our dishwasher per the recommendation of the appliance repair man. As we live in a rental unit, if there's any problems with our dishwasher our landlady will be quick to blame us and try to defer the charge for any repairs onto us. Luckily, the only repair it needed was when we first moved in, so we weren't blamed for the issue. And, at that time, when the repairman advised us to only use Cascade in the machine (it's an older but sturdy GE model) we've never had ANY issues with the machine. Our dishes come out clean, the glass is spotless, and the scent this has is not overpowering (good for those who are easily overwhelmed by excess fragrances or perfumes.) I will never use anything in my dishwasher except a Cascade product, and I greatly prefer the powder to the liquid form, as you're not paying for the water in the gel or liquid form this way.
Sara H.
Sara H.
Georgetown
Cascade is my favorite dishwashing soap of all time. It's tried, tested and true as they would say. I have tried other brands but I always come back to Cascade. This dishwashing soap cleans, disinfects and doesn't leave nasty streak marks on your dishes. If you're looking for a great product for cleaning your dishes look no further!
Kathy C.
Kathy C.
New York
I am obsessed with using Cascade powder dishwasher detergent not only for the dishwasher but for soaking stained dishes as well as a de-greaser. My family have used this for years and it does a great job. I leave it overnight with with a sink full of water and wake up in the morning to clean dishes, just need to rinse!
AuBrianna B.
AuBrianna B.
Royal, AR
I have well water, and for some reason this detergent won't dissolve while my dishwasher is running. I'm not sure if this is due to the hardness of our water but we also filter it through a softener as well. This probably won't be the case for everyone but is good knowledge for anyone looking to purchase.
Victoria G.
Victoria G.
Quitman , LA
I like using the powder because sometimes the pods seem to stick to my dishwasher and I have to wash the dishes all over again cause they didn't get clean the first time the powder is good to use because it works well and you don't have to worry about the pods sticking and not cleaning
Miranda H.
Miranda H.
Charleston, WV
We have a brand new dishwasher and our glasses still come out with spots and some residue. I guess it gets the main job done, but I would prefer to only have to wash my dishes once. I'm very Eco-conscious and this does not meet my standards. I would prefer to switch tp another brand.
Sophia A.
Sophia A.
New York , NY
Decorator Expert
I always use the cascade packs but I tried powder this time because the store I go to only carry that one ;and I remember the dishwasher maintenance man said as long as you have a rinse in the dishwasher there should be no powder left on the dishes and he's correct it works perfect.
Kimberly H.
Kimberly H.
This dishwashing detergent really seems to get my dishes clean. The price is very affordable and I love how it doesn't leave residue on my dishes. Would definitely recommend this to others. I usually get mine at the dollar general because that is the cheapest that I have found it.
Taylor R.
Taylor R.
Perkasie, PA
This is a staple product that I've been using with my family for years. It's simple and does its job and is relatively very cheap. I can rely on it to clean my dishes without much of a remaining scent. It does not always get everything off if dishes are not cleaned before though.
Katherine R.
Katherine R.
The powder is more effective than any dishwasher pod that I have ever used. The powder is also less expensive than the pods. It leaves the dishes clean every time and I plan on buying this dishwasher detergent again and again in the future. I would recommend it to others.
kelsey w.
kelsey w.
Cramerton, NC
Which is the best brand to buy