Cascade Powder Dishwasher Detergent, Fresh Scent 75 Oz uploaded by Dani B.

BY CASCADE

Combine the outstanding cleaning of Cascade dishwasher detergent with the grease-fighting power of Dawn for clean dishes that are automatically clean every time. This automatic dishwasher detergent cleans so thoroughly virtually nothing is left behind but pure clean, pure shine. Available in Fresh and Lemon scents in assorted sizes. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Antonia L.
So this stuff works great in the dishwasher. When I was youngers my parents always used this. I always helped with the dishwasher. I was curious on what it smelt like when I was younger and i went to smell it and it went right up my nose. I have fine my mom just flushed my nose out. So this stuff is pretty good for your dishes and smells good to.🤣
Chloe A.
Fishers
I use this product frequently and I think it’s completely worth the price. It doesn’t always get food off, but I don’t know if that’s a dishwasher problem or a soap problem. I have to use Lemi Shine with it as well.
amanda p.
howell
I love the cascade fresh scent dishwasher detergent. my dishes always come perfectly clean and the powder is never left behind in the dishwasher. I have always bought cascade and I am very happy with their products.
Tessa V.
Demarest, NJ
We use this in our dishwasher every time we wash dishes, but sometimes I notice a strong fragrance scent after use. I don’t like that my dishes have that smell and I wish it was less overpowering.
Alice E.
All cascade powders do a great job as dish wAsher agents. The only think I disliked over the many years is the small residue or tiny clump here and there of the powder that didn’t dissolve.
Debby F.
St. Johns
After trying several brands, I have found that it is best just to stick with the one that works best! Powder all the way! Liquid seems too messy for me, tablets don't seem to dissolve completely. With the powder, you can put in just what you want: a bit more if you have hard water; less if you don't have very dirty dishes. The price is right, in fact one of the cheapest of name brand. I recommend it to all new dishwasher users! Product is readily available wherever cleaning supplies are sold.
Maxine G.
Twentynin Plm, CA
This is what we are currently using. I prefer powder dish washing detergent because I feels like it scrubs the dishes better. It smells good and works well. Very effective even when my husband loads with out rinsing the dishes first. Packaging make it stand out in the aisle.
Mary G.
Millersville, PA
I've used Cascade in my dishwasher for about a year now. Overall it gets almost all of my dishes completely clean. However, there are times when I have to re wash plates and glasses after they've come out of the dishwasher because they still have stuck-on gunk.
Dominique B.
Richfield, MN
This detergent gets everything off of my dishes except for eggs on spatulas. My glassware doesn't come out cloudy, it also doesn't sparkle though. It has a fresh scent. I'd buy it again, but would be open to a more effective alternative.
Mikaela H.
College Sta, TX
I use this in my house with my roommates and we love it bcuz we can be messy especially with dishes and so even when we are lazy and forget to scrub off everything before we put it in the dishwasher, it gets that stuff off in there and leaves our dishes clean every time.
kelsey w.
Cramerton, NC
Which is the best brand to buy