BY CASCADE

Caitlin E.
Burlington, VT
Any product that makes my hubs want to help with the dishes is a plus in my book! The scent is a nice change of pace from the classic citrus scent. I tend to prefer liquid or gel detergent but I was surprised by how well this one cleaned without leaving residue or leftover product in the dishwasher. I will for sure buy again!
Sara H.
I don't know if they changed the formula but cascade doesn't clean my dishes like it use to, very disappointing. I had to switch to another brand, it's affordable but I wouldn't recommend until they fix the formula so that it actually cleans your dishes.
Eva K.
new york, NY
My go-to. I like the powder over the gel packs (maybe I'm just old school), but it's nice being able to measure out what you need based on the los you have. (It always feels so wasteful to use a gel pack when rinsing one pan. Works well for the most part.
Willa E.
Allston, MA
Cascade is great for dishwashers! My dishes never come out with stains, which is a huge benefit. It's true to the use which basically means that you don't need more than they say you do! It lasts for a while.
Karinna N.
Frederick, MD
My dishes have always come out super clean with no grime or anything left on them after I use this. I can't complain about anything and would definitely recommend to other who want to have sparkly dishes!!
Morgan R.
Vadnais Hts, MN
The stuff is really nice it works really really well believes everything so nice and clean makes everything smell good too it's very Factive and it's pretty fordable and I think everyone will like it
Cierra F.
Hanahan, SC
My go to dish detergnant. I always make sure to have extra in the cabinet. The only detergnant I use that I found does not leave streaks or residue left on dishes.
Nka k.
Charlston , SC
Decorator Expert Level 3
the cascade powder dishwasher detergent fresh scent works great on our dishwasher and dishes.
however I don't like using the dishwasher so much. I love washing my dishes by hand.
we do use it on special  times   wen we have a lot of gest
its very  affordable .
I would recommend it to my family and friends
CK H.
West Chester, OH
I've been using this for years. Several years ago, though, the formula was changed in many automatic dishwasher detergents and now a white, filmy residue is left behind on everything. I've tried a million different detergents since but keep getting the same results. So, this one works just fine if I have to choose.
Lisa R.
Manahawkin, NJ
This seems to do the trick since the pods are terrible for most dishwashers, including mine! The price is affordable and is a great value for the product. I would recommend if you aren't getting the results you want.