BY CASCADE #60 in Dishwashing Detergent

Cascade Powder powers away greasy residue for sparkling dishes to get every meal off to a great start. Featuring the trusted grease-fighting power of Dawn, Cascade Powder rinses away residue, leaving your dishes sparkling—and ready for your next mealtime masterpiece. For clean, shiny dishes, trust Cascade Powder dishwasher detergent, the #1 recommended brand in North America.* *Recommended by more dishwasher brands in N.A. vs. any other automatic dishwashing detergent brand. Recommendations as part of co-marketing agreements. see more...

Buy on Target
Kristine A.
I’m struggling to finish the box that I have. It leaves a ton of residue on my dishes especially on the glasses. My dishes are not cleaned thoroughly enough. I end up having to run the load again. And now recently it’s been clumping in the compartment too. I bought the little pods and they work so much better. I normally hate wasting but the rest of this box might just end up in the trash.
Kelsey B.
Chicago,IL
This is my go-to brand for dish detergent. It tends to clean my dishes pretty well and I hardly notice any left over residue (both food or soap) left behind. There are times when I notice that the soap doesn't dispense as well and clumps up right where I initially filled it, but that could just be an issue with my washer.
David M.
Pensacola
My mother grew up using this, and as a kid this is the only detergent I’ve been exposed to. If mom uses it, then it must be good. She is very particular about her hygiene and cleanliness.

I’ve continued to use this into adulthood and have never been disappointed. It cleans very well, even on heavily soiled plates, although I highly recommend rinsing your dishes off before putting them in the dishwasher. This detergent is strong and does a great job! I would highly recommend and I will continue to buy!
Carla P.
Griffin
Cascade just works. Cleans my dishes without leaving all those nasty spots. I feel very confident ever time I put away my dishes that they are clean. A bit pricey but I trust Cascade and I know my dishes are clean.
Brianne J.
Springfield, MO
This is the only dishwasher soap I will ever use. It’s the only thing I’ve found that consistently gets the job done and doesn’t leave dishes dingy and spotty afterwards.
Rebecca N.
Savannah
The price on this is what attracted me to buy this detergent. It doesn’t leave behind any of that white chalky residue. It cleans just as well as the more expensive pods.
Kristina H.
This detergent does the job. Sometimes I see water and soap spots in the clean dishes, so be careful not to use too much. It's very affordable and lasts a long time!
Ashley S.
Stafford Spgs, CT
Leaves my dishes streak free. This dish detergent gets all the dried food off my dishes since no one in this family knows how to rinse off their dish first! My water glasses always come out clear with no water marks and that's all I could ask for in a dish washer detergent
Allie S.
GAP, PA
Cascade works well. I use it in all forms. I have noticed that the powder CAN get wet and stuck in your dishwasher soap dispenser on occasion. It is usually less expensive than pods or gel/liquid. The results are generally the same though.
Chyanne E.
My mom has been using Cascade for like 18 years. Its the best brand out there. Very cheap and affordable and leaves your plates shiny clean and your glasses translucent! I completely recommend, Cascade never disappoints!
Lyndsey H.
Big Stone Gap, VA
Does this leave any residue behind?