cascade powder dishwasher detergent, fresh scent,

Cascade Powder powers away greasy residue for sparkling dishes to get every meal off to a great start. Featuring the trusted grease-fighting power of Dawn, Cascade Powder rinses away residue, leaving your dishes sparkling—and ready for your next mealtime masterpiece. For clean, shiny dishes, trust Cascade Powder dishwasher detergent, the #1 recommended brand in North America.* *Recommended by more dishwasher brands in N.A. vs. any other automatic dishwashing detergent brand. Recommendations as part of co-marketing agreements.

Does this leave any residue behind?
Start your review of cascade powder dishwasher detergent, fresh scent, !
8 days agoMilford, NH
I grew up using this product in my dishwasher so naturally when I moved out it is the only dishwasher detergent I buy. It cuts through most dirt and and food on dishes. The only complain I have is it has a tendency to not quite make glasses shine in the aspect that you can see water spots. This could also be partially my dishwashers fault too.
a month agoCokato, MN
This is the only dishwashing powder that works with our machine and hard water. I use half of the recommended and have no residue ever! I am impartial to the scent, but it doesn’t affect me either way. I get this in bulk from a warehouse store and that cuts my cost significantly.
2 days agoAR
I’ve experimented with so many different dish detergents and this is really the only one I like. No soap scum which is important to me and cuts through all of the grease left over on my dishes from my southern style cooking. Highly recommend.
2 months agoJackson, TN
I’ve been using this product for about the last month now. It works pretty well 90% of the time, but it does still leave some spots on glasses and some of my Rubbermaid comes out with a white film that I have to rinse off again afterwards.
a month agoTulsa, OK
Hard to beat the standard! Gets the dishes clean with minimal effort or issues. I do prefer the powder product to the dish washing packs which seem to not dissolve fully sometimes.
24 days agoHershey, PA
It usually does the job but sometime leaves a white film or coating on my dishes that is awful to look at, kind of dry and crusty, and doesn’t really come off very well. Particularly plastic things but also glass, as well. However it does do the job of getting the dishes clean and I haven’t found anything else that works better.
3 months agoGetzville, NY
I buy this product at BJ's and it really does not disappoint. I usually put dishes in a little dirty and they usually come out spotless. I have only come across one instance where there was residue left on the dishes but I partially blame myself for packing the dishwasher. I love this dish soap
3 months ago
I've been using this dishwasher detergent for years. It has always cleaned my dishes well. I find it to be a good value for the price. Smells nice/fresh. My only complaint would be that sometimes when you get to the bottom, it's clumpy. Other than that, I will continue to use this product.
2 months agoTuscaloosa, AL
I’ve always used this brand. It does most of the job of being able to clean off the scum left on the dishes. But I’ve found if you do not use everything that’s meant to be used with your dishwasher, it lacks just a little extra help.
2 months agoFlagstaff, AZ
I have always used this dishwasher detergent. It works well to get rid of grease and stuck on food and is very affordable. I do find that it can leave water marks and doesn’t work well to get stains out of plastic Tupperware.