Cascade® Platinum™ Dawn® Fresh Scent Action Pacs™ Dishwasher Detergent 62 ct Plastic Container uploaded by Suzie M.Cascade® Platinum™ Dawn® Fresh Scent Action Pacs™ Dishwasher Detergent 62 ct Plastic Container uploaded by Mildred A.

BY CASCADE #46 in Dishwashing Detergent

Cascade Platinum ActionPacs clean burnt-on messes in just one wash, with no pre-wash needed. Premium tough food cleaning powers away burnt-on foods, while built-in rinse aid action and the grease-fighting power of Dawn make your dishes dazzle. They're our best clean for sparkling silverware and even your dishwasher. Plus, Cascade Platinum dishwasher detergent is formulated to help prevent hard-water filming—keeping your machine looking fresh and clean. Simply pop in an ActionPac and reveal a Platinum sparkle. see more...

Buy on
Rhonda M.
When we bought our new dishwasher a couple years back this was the recommended detergent. I figured it was because secretly Maytag ( our dishwasher) had partnered with Cascade. I tried other dish detergent tablets in the beginning and they did fine but I was able to find these on sale and with a coupon I gave them a try. They are absolutely the best. Not only do they clean my heavy duty crock pots, pans, and other pots with severe food particles left attached but these tablets during the wash cycle also clean my dishwasher. There is never ever a water stain or spot on my stemware. My glasses are always streakfree. It
Cleans, disinfects, never a spotty residue. I really also love the fact that dawn is incorporated into the pack for grease. This is a great combo. These tablets are awesome.
Shan E.
I really like these. They're super convenient, and they usually get everything clean. I have noticed occasional powder residue but nothing massive. I will say we have some pots and pans that have lost their outer finish since being run through the washer but I'm not sure if this detergent is to blame. Still worth the money to get clean dishes without slaving at the sink!
Missy T.
I did not like the Cascade Platinum dishwasher tabs. My dishes seemed clean at first glance but when we touched the dishes they seemed like there was a slick film on them which was gross to me. I switched to the Seventh Generation dishwasher tabs and I have clean dishes now with no film and without the use of harsh chemicals which is a big plus in my book! I do not recommend Cascade Platinum dishwasher tabs because of the left over film left on my dishes.
Brooke B.
Cleveland, TN
These are great and so easy! You just grab one and toss it in the dishwasher. No pouring or measuring! The only problem I’ve ever had with these - and it may just be my dishwasher - is that sometimes they get “stuck” in the detergent holder and leave spots on my dishes. It’s like water gets to them before they’re released and they melt in the holder instead of in the washer. The spots can be wiped off, but it’s a hassle to have to wipe every single dish down after removing them from the dishwasher. Other than that, I love them! I will continue to buy them.
Lauren P.
Love these pods. I’m a notorious pre-washer and it drives my husband crazy, but ever since we started buying these I don’t feel like I have to pre-wash every dish. Highly recommend. These always do the trick and I never have to rewatch items once I remove them.
Suzie M.
This is the largest size we have ever bought of Cascade ... we just happened to buy the 62 ct Dawn Fresh Sent Action Pacs in the plastic Container....  I think it works much better that all the other / similar products in the same price point range ... i do like the action packs instead of any other way .... very easy and convenient !
Theresa L.
saint paul
This is the best dishwasher soap out there. I have used many other brands but am always coming back to cascade. I prefer the pacs over the liquid. It definitely gets all the stuck on gunk off my dishes and leaves them nice and clean.
Erin C.
The ease of these are just amazing. I was using a liquid detergent and ending up spilling it everywhere. This product just makes it so much easier! My dishes are super clean and no left on food. Will re-purchase.
Lara H.
These wonderful little pods get even the toughest, greasiest stains out. They leave your dishes smelling wonderful and feeling squeaky clean! I find them to be highly effective. I also like the amount you get for your money. Very good value here. I would definitely recommend these to anyone looking to get perfectly clean and fine smelling dishes and silverware!
Antonia M.
Escanaba, MI
These work great if you live in the city, but if you have well-water I highly advise against using them. They dont rinse well in a dishwasher that runs well water, and they are bad for your pipes. I stopped using them when i noticed they were leaving residue on everythinf, and as soon as I found out they were not good with my water.