Cascade® Platinum™ Dawn® Fresh Scent Action Pacs™ Dishwasher Detergent 11 ct Pouch uploaded by Amber M.Cascade® Platinum™ Dawn® Fresh Scent Action Pacs™ Dishwasher Detergent 11 ct Pouch uploaded by Marcie G.Cascade® Platinum™ Dawn® Fresh Scent Action Pacs™ Dishwasher Detergent 11 ct Pouch uploaded by jorge s.

BY CASCADE

Cascade Platinum ActionPacs clean burnt-on messes in just one wash, with no pre-wash needed. Premium tough food cleaning powers away burnt-on foods, while built-in rinse aid action and the grease-fighting power of Dawn make your dishes dazzle. They're our best clean for sparkling silverware and even your dishwasher. Plus, Cascade Platinum dishwasher detergent is formulated to help prevent hard-water filming—keeping your machine looking fresh and clean. Simply pop in an ActionPac and reveal a Platinum sparkle. see more...

Elise P.
Lombard
I hate rinsing plates before I put them in the dishwasher.  Sure, more heavily soiled things get a pass through some water, but I don't want to have to wash my dishes for the dishwasher.  These Cascade Platinum pacs do a great job.  Crusty lasagna pan?  Shiny and clean!  Greasy, burned on chicken dish?  Shiny and clean!  Let's face it:  I'm lazy, and the faster I can load the dishwasher and get it started, the better.  These are more expensive than other types of dishwashing cleaner, but it saves time and that's worth it to me.
Marcie G.
Las Vegas, NV
I have to admit that my dishwasher is old and frankly it sucks! BUT using the Cascade Platinum, my dishes actually come out looking how they are supposed to! I have tried so many products and nothing worked! My dishes always used to come out dirty and disgusting! I am so happy to have a product that finally gets our dishes clean!
Brynn K.
I purchased these thinking it would be a big time saver when doing dishes. Wouldn't have to squeeze soap into the washer every time. Unfortunately, the few times that I used them, most of the pack never left the soap container in the dishwasher. This could be my dishwashers fault, but it was annoying none the less.
Bethany D.
These get my dishes really clean and even the ones with the hard food on them. The only complaint I really have about these is that they are so dangerous around children. Of course we keep our stuff like this locked away but it's still scary. Otherwise, this is a great cleaning product.
Alexa D.
I was loving this brand. These little pods are so easy to use. Just put one in with your dishes and it's got everything you need in there.  However, recently the pods have just been falling apart in the dishwasher and leaving soap residue on everything. Time to change brands!
Madeline M.
Aubrey, TX
This is the only dish detergent I use. It always gets my dishes looking brand new with no water spots or food residue left once finished. I highly recommend this product for use! I will continue buying until they don't make this anymore.
Amanda N.
I've tried many dishwashing soaps and I always go back to this one.my only complaint is they are a little expensive. I usually get them at Walmart that's is where I find them to be the cheapest. I would recommend them to others they get the job done.
Anna J.
Eldon, MO
This is the product we have found that is best suited for our dishwasher. We have an older machine and this product makes sure that we don't have leftover yucky things left on our dishes. It leaves them clean and sparkly with no residue or film.
Cathryn F.
Tallahassee , FL
My mother in law uses these at her house but since she is one of my housekeeping stops I use it there. It does an amazing job on the dishes and leaves them spotless. They also leave the dishes smelling great and the dishwasher too!
Marlee B.
Geneva
Cascade dishwashing tablets work wonders! Definitely the best tablets on the market. I buy them from my local drugstore at a decent price. They really do get food messes off with the first wash. I recommend this product to others.