Cascade® Platinum™ ActionPacs™ with the Power of Clorox® Fresh Scent uploaded by Jennifer J.Cascade® Platinum™ ActionPacs™ with the Power of Clorox® Fresh Scent uploaded by Deise C.

BY CASCADE

Cascade® Platinum™ ActionPacs™ with the Power of Clorox® combine the trusted cleaning power of Cascade Platinum to clean stuck-on food in one wash with the added stain-fighting power of Clorox® for virtually spotless dishes, every time.

• I love the fact that Clorox is mentioned in this product,...1 Answers
  • I've used cascade before but how well does this stuff wor...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Autumn H.
These are the bomb! I have an old raggedy dishwasher that wants to retire but I refuse to let it. I usually have to use 2 detergents for it to work and had accepted that as my way of life - until I found the holy grail of dishwashing detergents. I'm never gonna switch from these. Please never discontinue them!!! They work so amazingly that my old dishwasher washes like she's new now!
Michelle B.
Rome, GA
In my opinion Cascade just simply works the best in my dishwasher. The capsules are convenient and not messy. It seems to remove most grim unless the dishwasher is packed too full and has a clean scent.
Brandi T.
Gate City, VA
This is the ONLY dishwasher tablets i will use now! They clean the dishes great. They even get the baked on stuck yucky stuff off! With kids, i have a ton of dirty dishes daily. I've tried every kind of detergent tabs and liquids and gels out there. This is by far, the best I've found!
Sarah H.
AMAZING PRODUCT IF U WANNA REALLY GET YOUR DISHES CLEAN!!!!!I have tried alot of different dishwasher detergents and this one by far hands down gets those nasty stuck on dirty dishes sparkleling cleanand leaves no soap scum or hard water spots and thats comming from living on a farm with hard water!!!Will definately be purchasing for all my dishware!!!
Kara C.
Beavercreek, OH
This is the best detergent I have found and I have tried a bunch!! I love the convenient little pods and they really do clean the best. We rent so we don’t have control over appliances and our dishwasher is it the best by any means. However, this stuff really helps our dishwasher clean. It’s awesome
Rachelina C.
Cobb, CA
These are pretty good. I really don’t see the difference between the regular cascade pods & these platinum ones. It cleans the dishes just fine, I really don’t notice a scent after the dishes are done, so that’s really unnecessary to add in. Do I recommend? If they’re on sale, sure. Otherwise, just get the regular, cheaper cascade pods.
Kara F.
I used the regular cascade pods and hated them so I switched to finish and those weren’t working either. I reluctantly bought the platinum and thank Jesus I did! They come out clean every time unless it’s super tough stuck on. If that’s the case I just soak the pan a short time before hand and wam bam thank ya ma’am!
Katie S.
Jonesboro, AR
I love these dish washer pods. They always get my dishes clean and fresh. I never have to rewatch anything! And they smell nice and clean too. I would definitely recommend these over other brands because they get the job done.
Jessica A.
Plano, TX
Matches up really well with other brands. I always use this or finish depending on price. Always does a good job. I feel the scent on this brand is strong than other.
Heather W.
Louisville
These are more expansive than buying the bottle of soap but these back a better punch. It gets the food off better than the cheapest Cascade detergent. Part of that is your dishwasher yes but I notice an extreme difference when using these pods. Dishes get cleaner.
Kristen F.
Winchester , CA
I love the fact that Clorox is mentioned in this product, but do you actually smell bleach on your dishes once they are clean?
Kimi H.
Nampa, ID
I've used cascade before but how well does this stuff work with the Clorox?