Cascade® Platinum™ ActionPacs™ with the Power of Clorox® Fresh Scent uploaded by Deise C.Cascade® Platinum™ ActionPacs™ with the Power of Clorox® Fresh Scent uploaded by Jennifer J.

BY CASCADE #71 in Dishwashing Detergent

Cascade® Platinum™ ActionPacs™ with the Power of Clorox® combine the trusted cleaning power of Cascade Platinum to clean stuck-on food in one wash with the added stain-fighting power of Clorox® for virtually spotless dishes, every time.

• I love the fact that Clorox is mentioned in this product, but do ...1 Answers
  • I've used cascade before but how well does this stuff work with t...1 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
Kara F.
I used the regular cascade pods and hated them so I switched to finish and those weren’t working either. I reluctantly bought the platinum and thank Jesus I did! They come out clean every time unless it’s super tough stuck on. If that’s the case I just soak the pan a short time before hand and wam bam thank ya ma’am!
Kara C.
Dayton, OH
This is the best detergent I have found and I have tried a bunch!! I love the convenient little pods and they really do clean the best. We rent so we don’t have control over appliances and our dishwasher is it the best by any means. However, this stuff really helps our dishwasher clean. It’s awesome
Kelly S.
Sacramento, CA
Ive always thought cascade was very effective at leaving dishes clean its a powerful little agent that does a good job the first time with no residue and it leaves dishes feeling clean .
Jody M.
Logan, UT
I like things easy and quick and Cascade has me covered. I hate opening my dishwasher to dishes that are only partially clean. We are not very good at scraping and rinsing dishes in our family so we put dish washing products to the test. With Cascade my dishes come out clean and fresh with no residue. Other brands I've tried don't even touch Cascade for cleaning power and some leave a nasty white residue on my dishes. Cascade leaves things sparkly clean and gives me time for doing other things besides my dishes.
Maria I.
West Jordan, UT
I've always used a specific brand of dishwasher detergent but when I saw these on sale at Costco, I decided to go ahead and give them a try since I have always heard good things about them. I am so glad that I did! Not only do my dishes come out extremely clean, they come out even more clean then they did with my previous detergent. I also love the fresh, clean smell that comes out of my dishwasher when I open it once the dishwasher is finished running. These are a little more on the pricey end BUT, worth every single penny!!
Robin W.
Las Vegas, NV
Cascade Platinum ActionPacs are the best dishwasher products out there. I love all varieties of them. I prefer to purchase them in large tubs, they are a better deal. The tubs keep the pacs sealed in an airtight container so you don't have to worry about them drying out. The detergent really does get all the gunk off your dishes without having to scrub them first. Total game changer.
Julie P.
I just recently bought a package of these because they were on sale, and thank you Lord that I did! I was using the Finish Powerball brand, and EVERY SINGLE TIME I would end up with a powdery substance on different parts of my dishes! It's already a pain to do dishes, but having to completely wipe them down before putting them up is even more unnecessary work! Luckily, these completely dissolve without leaving any type of residue for me to clean up after my dishes are supposed to be "cleaned". I will definitely stick to this brand from now on!
Mandy M.
Colorado Springs, CO
I hate scrubbing my dishes before I put them in a dishwasher. I don't see the point of cleaning them just to clean them. This dishwasher detergent is for people like me and I've put it to the test. I've run kids cups with hot chocolate coating the bottom, egg pans, even bowls with pancake batter caked on, they've all come out perfectly clean. I'm not sure what magic they use but I'm sticking with this brand as long as they keep making it, or someone invents a robot to clean dishes for me.
Margaret T.
Kenosha, WI
I really like the cascade dishwasher pods they work very well and are very easy to use it saves so much time during the week when I'm working that I can just add the pod close the door turn it on and walk away. The price is a little higher than I would like but I have found that the pods last longer than the liquid and I also found they save so much time that it really does work.
Cheryl W.
Louisa, KY
My dishes have never been so spotless coming right out of the dishwasher! I was using a different brand with high ratings but was still having to wipe away water spots. Not with this one! It smells great and does an excellent job of removing dried on food from dishes. The packs make it so much easier than having to measure out liquid or powder. I just toss it in and let it work it's magic. My crystal sparkles and I know my dishes are going to come out clean.
Kristen F.
Winchester , CA
I love the fact that Clorox is mentioned in this product, but do you actually smell bleach on your dishes once they are clean?
Kimi H.
Nampa, ID
I've used cascade before but how well does this stuff work with the Clorox?