BY CASCADE

Cascade Platinum ActionPacs clean stuck-on food in one wash, with no pre-wash needed. Plus, with 3X more* film-fighting power, they're our best clean for sparkling silverware and dishwasher. Premium tough food cleaning powers away stuck-on foods, while... see more...

Yesenia S.
North Hills, CA
Washed my dishes, removes the grind and I didn't have to rinse off food before. It did leave white marks all over any dish I put in there.
Ashley W.
I love these cascade packs. Keep them up high so they are out of reach of small children. They get the job done with cleaning my dishes.
stephanie h.
W Hollywood, CA
Gets the most "dirt" off of my dishes. I am pretty guilty of not doing the preliminary wash, and this really does get my dishes spotless.
Alesha R.
These are awesome. No mess and easy to use. I was skeptical at first but the dishes get cleaned as if you are using the original product
Alexis S.
Cleburne, TX
Love the lemon ones, they make the kitchen smell pretty nice, I normally use two packets for a big load of dishes and they work great!
Jessi S.
Middletown, DE
I love this, it works well on baked on food. You don't have to prewash. The dishes dry well with it and my machine seems to be cleaner
Lindsey P.
Homestead, FL
Great smell and it really gets those pesky stains out. I recommend this brand for sure. They are a little expensive but well worth it.
Lauren R.
Gets all of my pots, pans, glasses and silverware very clean. Nice scent. Cleans excellently and does not leave spots or residue behind
Kelsy C.
These are the only soaps we use for the dish washer. We just grab a big thing of these from Walmart and they last maybe a month or so
Denise T.
Staten Island, NY
Very easy. Just pop in washer and that's it. Dishes come out clean without any spotstried other brands. But did not clean as swell