BY CASCADE

Cascade Platinum ActionPacs clean stuck-on food in one wash, with no pre-wash needed. Plus, with 3X more* film-fighting power, they're our best clean for sparkling silverware and dishwasher. Premium tough food cleaning powers away stuck-on foods, while... see more...

Jen S.
Floral Park, NY
We use to use finish but it left a powder residue so we changed to cascade. These clean better and I don't worry about left over soap on my dishes.
Suelinn B.
Elkins, WV
I've used many brands and smells. The quality of how well this cleans keeps me coming for this. I love cascade and the platinum is by far the best.
Rebecca K.
Love the actionpacs, i feel like they clean so much better than other brands, and the large quantity seems like i hardly ever have to replace it.
Gayle B.
S Setauket, NY
These are convenient but they clogged up my dishwasher and the repair guy said there's nothing worse for your dishwasher than the packs like this
Jen S.
Harrells, NC
Cleans those hard to get clean dishes like baked on lasagnas and crusty stuff. It does not leave residue or spots like many dishwasher products.
Kyle C.
Gladstone, MI
Can I say it these things are gold. They are easy to pop in and just go for it. Never had any dirty dishes when these bad boys went to work!!!
Adrienne W.
Detroit, MI
Had to switch from these. Ran the dishwasher twice and there was still noticeable food debris on the dishes and this is after I've rinsed them
Samantha A.
Altoona , AL
Best product for stuck on food! Literally removes EVERYTHING from my dishes . Not big on the price but it works better than others I've tried
Nicole R.
Anchorage, AK
These packs are very simple to use and cause no mess. You just have to plop them in and they take care of the rest. They also smell wonderful
Misty S.
Pollok, TX
Great product with nice packaging. Easy to use and competitive priced. It has a nice clean scent and leaves me with clean dishes every time.