BY CASCADE

Cascade Platinum ActionPacs clean stuck-on food in one wash, with no pre-wash needed. Plus, with 3X more* film-fighting power, they're our best clean for sparkling silverware and dishwasher. Premium tough food cleaning powers away stuck-on foods, while... see more...

Jennifer S.
De Witt, MO
Best dishwasher pods I've ever used! I never buy anything else because this does the BEST job. Best value for our money because everything else you have to use twice as much.
Kimberly P.
Cedar Park, TX
L love these Cascade Platinum action pacs! So easy to use and everything gets sparkling clean. They seem a little pricey at first but so worth it because of ease and results.
Niki K.
Otsego, MN
These dishwashing packs are AMAZING They not only clean my dishes great but they clean the dishwasher as well. I would definently recommend this and pay the extra amount👍🏼
Tiffany H.
Grant
The cleaning ability on such a small package is amazing! One little pack and no pre scrubbing required. The scent is very refreshing as well. You can buy these at any grocery store and I will definitely be buying again
Robyn D.
Enterprise, AL
Works for even the toughest dirtiest dishes with stuck on food and grease and burnt food. Leaves dishes sparkling and smelling clean without that chemical smell.
Kera T.
One of the only detergents that leaves the dishes looking sparkling clean. It removes grease and stuck on foods leaving a great lemon scent! I always pick up a tub from Walmart every few weeks just to stock up!
Tiffany B.
Gilbert, AZ
Cascade Platinum seems to work better than most dishwasher detergent brands. It may cost a little more, but totally worth it for the clean dishes! It has a nice scent. Will definitely purchase in the future!
I absolutely love this product! It makes washing my dishes so easy! Always cleans my dishes and has a nice scent too! It is very effective. I purchased this at Target I believe. I would recommend!!!!!!
member-13ac4d741
Charlotte, NC
Always get clean dishes when we use Cascade! Purchase this product from BJs and feel it is a great value and a very effective product. It has a nice scent and I continue to repurchase this product.
Cheryl F.
Hickory, NC
I tried the action packs after using the liquid for years. They work just as well without the mess and they last longer because it is one packet instead of possibly over filling with the liquid.