BY CASCADE

Cascade Platinum ActionPacs clean stuck-on food in one wash, with no pre-wash needed. Plus, with 3X more* film-fighting power, they're our best clean for sparkling silverware and dishwasher. Premium tough food cleaning powers away stuck-on foods, while... see more...

Abby L.
Fairview Heights, IL
In a home where the dishwasher has to run twice per day, I need thimgs to be quick in easy. Not only do Cascade Platinum actionpacs dishwasher detergent lemon burst make my dishes shine, my dishwasher stays clean and I do not have to deal with the mess of liquid or powder soap.
Victoria N.
These don't stain my dishes and for that I love them. There is no white residue or slap build up which saves me a lot of time. Plus the scent is incredible. It floods my kitchen with a cloud of clean!
Elizabeth N.
Rexburg, ID
I would find that with these packs in my dishwasher that they wouldn't “dissolve” in the dishwasher. I would have to pierce/cut open the packs to be able to use them. The detergent would also leave a powdery white film on things. I wouldn't buy these packs again.
Doreen H.
Newtown, CT
These are very easy to use, no mess, but they are a bit expensive. They do work very well, and have a nice scent - but I find they are just as effective as the less expensive powders. I just like these because it's less mess than powders or liquid soaps.
Sarah E.
Carnegie, PA
What is there to even say! This is the best dishwasher detergent on the market. I received a free sample with my new dishwasher and I haven't looked back. No prewash, no film and the packets are oh so convenient, plus no mess! Definitely worth the value!
Rachel B.
Dallas, TX
These are worth the splurge, they are more expensive but appear to clean my dishes better. There is not more double washing because with these they clean all of my dishes in my washer the first time which really saves time and money for everyone
Madeleine Z.
Old Greenwich, CT
This cleans the dishes well but there is still a bit of residue sometimes. Good value but the product could be improved. Bought this at the grocery store, smells nice, will continue to use it anyway because it gets the job done most of the time.
Essie J.
Philadelphia, PA
Cascade platinum actionpacs are great and easy to use - just pop one pac into the dishwasher compartment and that's it! I love the lemon scent the dishes have afterwards as well, it works great, and for the price I would definitely buy again!!
Trinity C.
Flint, MI
This is a good product, it smells great on dishes. Sometimes the small is to strong and alters the taste of the food, but other than that it a gray product that I highly recommend.
Jill D.
Cheshire, CT
Cascade does leave my dishes clean and sparkly. Sometimes, though, I am not thrilled with the way my wine glasses look, and I need to touch them up. I buy Cascade at warehouse clubs. It is very convenient to use, and I would buy it again.