BY CASCADE

Cascade Platinum ActionPacs clean stuck-on food in one wash, with no pre-wash needed. Plus, with 3X more* film-fighting power, they're our best clean for sparkling silverware and dishwasher. Premium tough food cleaning powers away stuck-on foods, while... see more...

Sanam A.
Annandale, VA
These are great to pop in the dishwasher. They smell great and don't leave any residue on the dishes. I always buy these when I run out and will certainly continue to!
Violet H.
These are the best dishwasher pods I have ever used! You just pop it into the slot and turn it on. I'm always a freak about pre-washing dishes before loading them into the dishwasher, but with these you really don't have to. My boyfriend loaded the dishwasher with a bunch of dirty plates and dishes and I was amazed that they actually got clean. This kind is definitely worth the little bit of extra money so you can save yourself a lot of time in the long run.
Ashley B.
Delaware, OH
Love these ActionPacs! They are so convenient to use, and they really work hard to get stuck-on food off. I used to be such a stickler at always rising/hand washing dishes before putting them in the dishwasher, but I can easily skip this time-consuming step now!
Dianne M.
Fitzgerald, GA
This stuff cleans in your dishwasher even better than hand washing your dishes. I have a 13 year old dishwasher, and it works just like a brand new model. I love the smell, and it is very affordable. Love it.
Jessica M.
Oxford, MS
This dish detergent is super amazing and super easy to use. all you do is pop one of the little packages into the dishwasher. They make your dishes super shiny, and smell fresh. This stuff makes life so much easier and so much more mess free. I would definitely recommend this to others
Dawnesha W.
Cabot, AR
These are a non messy alternative to the powders and liquids. very easy to use. They have a good scent as well. I love the non messy way of cleaning. Very good product and highly recommended. They are a little more expensive compared to the other products but worth the money
Jacynda A.
Tucson, AZ
Before I used to get the generic tabs and I have seen how horribly they cleaned with water spots and some leftover grease. Now with the Platinum Action it looks as if I hand wash my dishes instead of the dishwasher. I will only use the Platinum Cascade Pacs. Best Product Ever.
Misty S.
Shreveport, LA
These pods are so easy to use, just drop them in with no mess. They smell awesome and clean your dishes perfectly without even having to rinse them. No spots either. I buy mine at Walmart and they are comparible in price to all the others. Love the convent packaging too
Jennifer J.
Aubrey, TX
This is so much better compared to other brands I have used in the past. I like the fresh lemon scent. This really works well at getting the dishes squeaky clean. The price is pretty good as well. I'm a satisfied customer and would recommend it!
Aimee W.
I always buy a huge tub of these guys from Sams. They leave my dishes free of left behind food and squeaky clean without water marks. Also it doesn't leave behind the white powder residue like the powder detergent sometimes does. I love my pods!